Chapter 39

Adelaide

I woke up to Dominic smiling face. "Good morning baby," he said in a husky voice. His hair was messy but in a really sexy way. God, he was handsome! I could see that He had removed his clothing when i slept, cause now he was only wearing boxers? I think. The blanket is up to his hips. It gave me a perfect view of his perfectly sculptured body. And his smile, goddamn his smile is perfect!! His teeth. Everything about him is just perfect.

I can't believe what he said last night. I want to love you, and for you to love me. I couldn't stop smiling at him. He placed his hand on my jaw and moved my lips closer to his. He kissed me gently. I closed my I eyes and savored the kiss. I wanted to keep kissing him but he got up from the bed.

Yup, he was only wearing boxers, I could see a big bulge in them. he turned around and walked toward the bathroom. His back muscles were just as defined as everything else on his body. God, why can't he just stay in bed and kiss me till I am satisfied...

Yeah right. Like I would get satisfied by only kissing. Why did I stop him yesterday! Why did I see Nathan?!! Maybe it was because it was dark and I couldn't see his face clear so my brain made it look like Nathan. I need to get over it, its the past I can't let it ruin the now and future. I get up from the bed and walk toward the bathroom, I can feel I'm getting braver every day.

I leaned my ears to the door. Is he showering? I can feel my bravery slipping away again. I stand there for a few minutes unsure if i should go in or not. I have seen him naked before, no problem! He has seen me too no problem!! I can do this!!

I open the door and walk further into the bathroom. He turns around and looks at me, with his hands in his hair. "Can I help you with something sweetheart?" He raises his brows and flashes a smirk. I try my best not to look down there but i cant so i take a quick look and it stands to attention. Wow! I can't believe THAT have been inside of me. How? "Eyes up here" he points at his eyes. He looks like he is about to burst out laughing. He always laughs at me!

Well, now i will be the one laughing at him! I slowly take off my nightdress, one strap at a time, it falls down to my feet. His smile disappears. Slowly i reach behind me and unhook my bra. Uhh, I'm getting nervous... fuck it! I can't show him that. "Adelaide you better stop now. I won't be held responsible of what happens if you dont get out of the bathroom now"I ignore him and drop the bra to the floor. "Come here" he commands. I look up at him. He points his finger in front of him. I walk up to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter