family reunion part 1

^^^Emily's outfit^^^

Hey everyone, don't forget to Follow me on instagram: luna_queen369

Emily's p.o.v.

After the lesson, I took my time walking to my next class. When I got there the teacher let me off with a warning for being late because I was "new". By now the whole school know's who I am and that I'm back. And everywhere I go I hear not so soft whispers.

Science went by fast and now it was lunchtime. As I walk through the cafeteria doors the whole cafeteria falls silent and looks my way. Walking to the lunch line I was getting annoyed with everyone just staring at me.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT." I roared across the room and instantly everyone went back to their conversations as I continued to make my way to the lunch line.

After lunch, the rest of the classes went by per usual. People were still whispering about me as I walked by, but I just ignored them. Soon it was the end of the day and I decided to stop at the warehouse and see how my gang is settling in before I head to my old house.

~~after warehouse at old house~~

After checking up on my gang and doing some paperwork for a couple hours I drove to my old house and I am now standing outside their house. My aunt already told my parents I would be coming to stay with them for a bit so they should be expecting me.

After 5 minutes of just standing in front of the door like a creep, I decided to ring the doorbell.

**Ding Dong**...... "Coming"

A few seconds later the door opened up to show one of the boys who were in my class this morning. The one who didn't know who I was.

Not saying anything I just push my way through him and walk towards the living room where I see my brother and his other friends in front of the tv, their movie on pause.

"Hey you can't come in here" the boy who opened the door yells at me but I ignore him focussing on one person alone who was staring right back at me in disbelief. My brother. I guess mum and dad didn't tell him I was coming back. This should be fun.

Alex's p.o.v.

"Emily?" I ask the girl in front of me, not fully believing that this is my sister. She nodded in reply and gave me a sly smirk. I almost forgot about the other boys in the room. Almost.

"What are you doing here?" Levi rudely asked. Emily stared into my eyes, looking for the answer to an unasked question.

Finally, when she found what she was looking for she answered. "I'm surprised mum and dad didn't tell you," she said with a face that showed no emotion other than slight amusement.

When all she got was confused faces, she continued. "I'll be staying here for a bit, is my room still the same and is there anything in this house that has changed?" I'm still in shock that my sister who ran away 2 years ago is back with a whole new attitude, style and body. Still stunned, I just simply replied, "your room is still the same but the boys are living here now and mum and dad are usually on business trips but they will be back for dinner tonight."

"Thanks, bye." That's all she said before walking off in the direction of her old room. After a few minutes of silence, we decided to continue watching the movie, but all I could think about was my sister and how much I regret bullying her.

She was my little sister and as her older brother, even if it's only by a few minutes, I should have been the one to PROTECT her from harm not CAUSE it. I will find a way to make it up to her, no matter what it costs me, I will get my little sister back. And with that thought of determination, I focused on the movie again and continued to watch.

Emily's p.o.v

When I got to my old room I looked around at the familiar pale pink walls and flamingo pink bedspread. All my old clothes were still in the closet and all my old posters were up.

"This room needs a major makeover, even if I'm only here for a week," I mumbled and decided to just go to the mall and get new stuff, redecorate my room and unpack so it is over and done with.

~~~5 hours later~~~
I'm finally done, it took me five hours but I am finally done.

I decided to take a quick shower to freshen up before dinner. After getting out and dressed I heard a knock on my door. "Emily, it's time for dinner." Well, I guess that's my queue.

I open my door and see my brother leaning against the wall opposite my bedroom. When he saw me coming out his eyes drifted to my room and a look of surprise and awe washes over his face.

"You did all that in a couple of hours, how did you even pay for it?" I won't lie, what he said did not help my ego at all, if anything I think it only boosted it. But I won't tell him that. "I have a job" I didn't want to go into any more detail about what I do.

When I joined the gang, I bought a small fashion company and in time built it into one of the biggest fashion brands in the world. The company made me a millionaire alone and now that I am also a gang leader, I am now richer than most billionaires.

I also use the company as a cover-up. Only my gang knows I own the company, to everyone else I am just the C.E.O. it also helps if the police decide to investigate me and where I get my money from. Obviously, I didn't get my money from my parents their rich but not even close to millionaires.

I just start walking down the stairs not leaving any time for my brother to further question me. As soon as I get to the dinner table all talking stops and all eyes are on me. But I was only looking at the two people at the head of the table. My parents.

"Hello, mum and dad. Did you miss me?" I asked, a sinister smile gracing my lips. This should be an interesting dinner.

Hey everyone, don't forget to Follow me on Instagram: luna_queen369