Chapter 11: Nightmares

The villain from the previous chapter is Isaac Foster from Angels of Death. Yeah, Bakugou and Zack share a voice actor and they act so damn similar!

“Wait, you really mean it? I can go to work with you today mommy?!”

“Of course!” Your mother wore an angelic smile as she floofed out the skirt to his hero costume. A dress most reminiscent of a ballerina dress in the color of a bubblegum pink. You’ve always loved her dress, it was pretty just like her.

All Might picked you up by your waist, hugging you to his thich chest. “You get to come to work with us both young lady,” you dad chuckled. You hugged him by the neck happily.

“This is the best day ever!” You cheered.

“Not so fast!” All Might separated the hug and sat you down atop the coffee table. He went as far as to kneel down to your level and pressed a finger to your chest. “Young (Y/n), Now keep in mind that if you do come to the tour today you cannot tell anyone that we’re your parents.”

“I understand,” You playfully rolled your eyes holding him by the hand the best you could. Being All Mights hands were ten times the size of your own. You were just seven years old after all, you were still a growing little girl. “What’s the hero tour about today daddy? Who else are in the tour?”

“Hm… Let me think,” All Might playfully tapped his chin. “I know that my friends from school will be there.”

You gasped with delight, “Isn’t that Uncle Mic and Aizawa?”

“Righteo!” All Might chuckled, throwing you over his shoulder. “It’s time to leave I believe.”

“And right you are,” your mom agreed.

Unfortunately, it was one of the worst ideas imaginable for the Pro Heroes to announce that they were holding a tour across the city for young children and teens who want to become heroes one day. A tour to show the many problems one hero may face like fire rescue, domestic violence, bank robberies, and worst of all… An instance of where a dangerous villain or two makes an appearance. Rumoured to be one of the worst days in history for this city, a group of villains broke into a nearby prison and released every inmate while the Pro Heroes were too busy showing the young one’s around the city.

"M-mommy?" You whimpered clutching onto a purple haired kid beside you for dear life. The Pro Hero snatched you by the wrist and began to run so fast neither you or the boy could keep up. Pretty soon you both fell behind, your mother had no choice but to glance backwards realizing your struggle and stopped dead in her tracks. "How much have you trained with All Might and Aizawa about your quirk Baby," your mother cooed, her angelic voice kept you calm.

You swallowed the lump in your throat, fiddling with your hands. "They... They taught me how to make a bubble so big that I can ride it-"

"That's perfect!" Your mother exclaimed. "You need to get yourself and this little boy out of here. Get as far away from here as you can!"

"Mommy are you going to be okay?" You began to weep, your heart making a ruckus within your chest.

"I will be knowing you're safe," you mother knelt down kissing you upon the forehead sweetly. You nodded soon afterwards, pressing your hands together and a large white bubble formed between them. Your energy were being sapped from your body just with the formation of this one bubble alone. But once the bubble were so big, your arms were outstretched into a t pose. Your mother helped you to sit upon the bubble in a swift motion, throwing the other boy with you. Before... Before you just began floating away within the sky. Just seconds later, a man whose skin were wrapped in bandages and a dark brown hoodie targeted your mother with this wild grimace on his face and glowing red eyes. Of everything else that were going on, why did he go after your mother in particular.