Chapter 24

Here's the next chapter. Another update because I love you guys!! Aaaaaannnnnddd maybe because my holidays are almost over. Hahah but anyways, Enjoyyyyy.

Love you guys. Have a wonderful day today. God bless!!!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

############################

Ms.Odelle looked away as I undressed. I did it without looking at my body. I knew I was all skin and bones. When I was done I stepped into the large bath.

The water temperature was perfect. I relished the soothing feeling as I lowered myself into the water. Slowly my muscles began to relax. I felt Ms.Odelle getting closer so I brought my knees to my chest and made myself go deeper.

"Eve it's okay dear. Let me wash you," she spoke softly.

"C....can I do it myself?"

"It would be better if I did it. I know you're not comfortable being touched but I promise not to hurt you. Let me do it and if I do hurt you just tell me to stop," her warm eyes confirmed her honest intention.

"O....okay but if I don't like it you will s...stop?"

"Immediately."

With that she squeezed some liquid soap on a sponge and started bathing me. I was glad that she was true to her word. Her touch was gentle and it didn't hurt my skin. She even made sure I was relaxed and comfortable in the bath. As she washed me, Ms.Odelle also massaged my arms and feet.

I began to wonder why she was treating me like this. Did she treat the Dark Prince's previous personal servants the same way? I thought no one would care about whatever was happening to me. None of the personal servants are having it easy. Was she taking care of them too?
I don't think I'm supposed to get this special treatment. No matter what has happened to me. I sat there with all these doubts in my mind while Ms.Odelle washed my hair. It felt so good but I couldn't help but try and figure out the reasons behind all this.

Around twenty minutes later she rinsed me by simply pressing on a couple of buttons that was on the wall adjacent to the bath. Warm water from above came falling. I looked up and there was like a huge rectangular cut out from the ceiling. This part was much lower than the ceiling of course and water came out from the many tiny holes on the flat mettalic surface. It was an odd looking thing but the water coming out of it looked like rain. It even felt like rain but a lighter fall. The water felt nice.
I couldn't believe I never took notice of this during the countless times I cleaned the place. I guess it's because I never knew or cared about what it could be.

When all the foam was completely washed away Ms.Odelle turned off the rain thing and handed me a towel.

"Dry yourself Eve. There's fresh clothes on the counter for you. Quickly dress up and come out." With that she left me to dry and change.

It took me some difficulty in changing. My limbs were sore and my muscles hurt all over but I managed. I felt a slight sting on the side of my neck so I decided to look in the mirror. I wiped the mirror for a clearer look. Once I saw my neck I gasped. The was a reddish blotch. It looked like a rash but when I touched it, it felt smooth. As I looked closer, it had an irregular shape.

"Eve? You okay?" I didn't want to waste time so I thought nothing of it.

It would probably go away in a few days.

When I was done I limped out of the bathroom. My legs were still a bit weak.

"Oh I forgot! Come on," she put one arm around my waist and brought me to the table. "I...I don't think I'll be able t..to eat."