Final Encounter

As the day passed by the guardians and the class of 1-A went back to their dorms to rest up after a long day of school and the battle between their senior. But, the (H/C) haired guardian was sitting down on his bed, seemingly thinking of something bothering him.

Y/N's POV:

I was sitting down on my bed as I thought of something, the feeling of dread started to engulf me as I look around. "I hope that this isn't the feeling I was hoping for..." I said as I started to lie down on my bed, eventually falling asleep to get a good night sleep.

~Next Day~

Morning came as the sun shines through the heights alliance, I woke up and sat up from my bed, yawning a little bit and rubbing the sleep away as I stood up until. CRASH! Iheard something broke as I looked around, seeing a picture frame on the floor. I sighed as I walked towards it and picked it up, seeing it was a picture of me, Aiko, and Master.

'Can this be it?' I thought as a loud noise was yet to greet me. "GOOD MORNING Y/N!!!" Mirio said as his face was phasing on my wall. "Jeez, can you be quiet Mirio-senpai. There are still students sleeping you know." I said as he just chuckled a little bit. "Hehe, sorry about that. Come on, get dressed up and meet me and Midoriya at the teacher's lounge. Don't skip out on me, yeah?" he said as his face was now gone, going back to reality as I sighed.

"Guess I'm about to find out then, and by the looks of it, it will be important." I said as I got up and walked towards the bathroom to start my routine. After a while, I was fixing my uniform as I look at myself in the mirror. These couple of months have been rough, and I mean really rough, from the USJ attack, up to the provisional exams, the people that I met and the friends I made along the way helped me to get from where I am today, and I am very thankful for them. I sighed a little bit as I finished tying my necktie and started to walk outside my room as I grabbed my bag.

As I was walking down the hallway, my mind was still thinking on what did Mirio wanted to talk about and it involves Midoriya nonetheless. I sighed as I heard yelling in front of the teacher's lounge once I was near it. "Over here Y/N!" I heard Mirio yelling as he waves at me, I chuckled at his enthusiasm as I saw the familiar greenette standing beside him, waving a little bit as he scratches his cheek, feeling embarrassed at what Mirio is doing. "Alright, alright." I said as I walk towards the both of them. "Glad you made it, I was thinking that you WERE going to skip out on me." Mirio said as I chuckle. "Well, you said it was important." I said as I chuckle and the three of us went inside the teacher's lounge.

"Ah! Glad you three made it!" we saw All Might as the three of us sat down on the couch. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked as he looked at us for a bit. "Well, I'll get straight to the point, this is about the internship that you will be undergoing." he said as I sat there and listen to what All Might have to explain.

"As much as I want to do this internship, I'll have to decline it." I said as the three of them looked at me in quite shock. "B-But why?" Midoriya asked as I look at them. "Because, I already have an agency to intern for." I lied as I look at them. "Huh, guess I didn't see that coming then." Mirio said as I nodded. "Should've asked first Mirio-senpai." I said as I stood up and excused myself, heading outside and closed the door behind me.

"I'm sorry..." I said to myself as I started to walk back to my room. After a couple of minutes, my phone rang as I took it out and saw the caller ID, I quickly answered it. "Kenji, what's up?" I asked as I heard some slight screams on the background.

"No time to explain, just get over here to the downtown area." he said as I heard more screams. "What's going on!" I yelled a little bit as I waited for him to answer. "Ogma, he's here!" he said as I clenched my fist. "I'll be right there." I said as I hang up and ran towards the outside of the school.

As I was near the exit of the gate, vines started to grow in front of me as I saw it turned into a wall. "And where do you think you're going?" I heard Aiko said as I turn around, seeing her hands crossed. "Aiko, Ogma is in the downtown area and I need to stop him!" I said as she looks at me. "No..." she said as I look at her. "What?" I said as she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "I said no! You're not going to fight Ogma!" she yelled as I tched. "There are people out there and they need my help." I said as the next thing she did surprised me.

SLAP! The pain settles in as Aiko slapped me across the face as she looks down. "Do you think I didn't know that..." she said as I look at her. "Do you know what will happen if Ogma kills you? Do you even think about for yourself?" she said as I look down, not saying anything. "Aiko...I'm doing this for the sake of the future. You didn't think I knew the consequences that will happen? Call me selfish, but yes, I want to do this...I want to end the chaos that Ogma is doing...I just want a future where we can be happy and be the hero that the people needs..." I said as the wall behind me started to wilt, noticing this, I turn my back around and walked out the gate. "If you don't understand, then I'm fine with it. After all, who would miss a guy like me..." I said as I started to run towards the downtown part of the city.

Midoriya's POV:

I was walking towards the hallways as I heard a familiar voice called me from a distance. "Midoriya!" I heard Iida yelled as I went over to him and the whole class, plus a crowd of students...what is going on?

"Iida, what's happening." I asked as he pointed towards the screen, I took a quick look at it and saw something that made my heart dropped.

"We are live at the downtown area where three villains attacked the city leaving a massive destruction behind them." the reporter said as he was in a news chopper getting a live coverage of what was happening.

I was shocked and scared at the same time as I started to look for two of my classmates. "Did any of you saw Y/N and Aiko?" I asked as the class shook their heads as I look at the screen, clutching my uniform a bit. 'Please, be safe, wherever you guys are...'

Downtown•

I reached the city as I look around my surroundings, rubble and destruction was all there, walking around as I kept my guard up being ready to attack at all costs. "Well, if it isn't Y/N." I heard Ogma's voice as he started to walk forward with two familiar figures. "It's really nice to see you since the last fight we did." he said as I glared at him. "So, you had to ask some help from Toga and Dabi huh?" I said as the said figure was pretty much lifeless at this point.

"Don't be ridiculous, I merely just borrowed them to serve my purpose." he said as I rose a brow. "And that would be?" I asked as Dabi and Toga started to attack me. "Drawing you out." he said as I dodge Toga's knife and Dabi's fire. 'This isn't good!' I thought as I grabbed my dagger and started to fend off Toga and Dabi. "That's it, fight!" Ogma said as I grunted, blocking everything they throw at me as Toga went head on and Dabi's hands has burning, almost ready to blast me of with his fire, until.

"Get away from my best friend!" I heard Kenji's voice as he rammed Dabi away from me as visible vines grabbed Toga and throws her away. "Aiko! Kenji!" I said as Aiko whack me on my head. "Shut up, just focus on them." she said as Kenji looked at me. "You owe me a high-grade salmon after this." he said as I sighed and looked at them.

"Ah, the friends of the guardian, how wonderful. Guess our reunion can finally begin." he said as Dabi started to surround us with fire as we were split away from each other, large walls begins to arise as I look at Ogma. "Let's have some fun shall we, a battle to the death seems nice." he said as I look at him still.

"Guys, can you hear me?" I yelled as Kenji replied. "Yeah." he said as Aiko chimed in. "Loud and clear." she said as my clothes started to change into my guardian clothes. "If I die, I just wanted you to know that..." I paused for a bit. "I'm happy that I got to know you guys." I said as silence filled the air.

"Nobody is dying, we're going to get through this alright!" Aiko said as Kenji agreed. "Let's get some food after we finish this once and for all!" he said as I chuckle and looked at Ogma. "Are you done saying your last wishes?" he said as he looks at me.

"Ogma, in the name of the Sanctuary that I was raised." I said as Aiko continued. "Where justice is balanced and peace reigned supreme." she said as Kenji got ready. "And for the people who believes in us." he said as our clothes changed completely into our  guardian clothes.

"We will end your madness!"