chapter 4

Edited

NIKOLAI POV

Something was bothering me and I didn't know what it was. I shook the feeling away then picked up the food. Walking back up the stairs and down the hall to my room. I walked inside, it was quiet. I couldn't hear the shower or Serena crying. I placed the food down then walked up to the bathroom door. Softly knocking on the door I didn't hear her respond.

Did she leave again?

Turning the knob I peeked my head inside. Walking in I looked around. As soon as I looked down I saw her lying on the floor unconscious. "Serena" I called and she didn't wake up. Stooping down I checked her pulse and she was okay. Picking her up bridal style, her hand fell loosely to her side. It kinda scared me to see her like this. Every time I meet her something bad is happening. First, she almost got raped by some men and now she's being abused. Poor thing, I feel so sorry for you but don't worry this time. I'm going to treat you way better. Better than how I used to treat you the last four years. I'll try at least, I won't let you get hurt anymore. I'll protect you just remember me please so things won't be so awkward or weird between us.

Walking back into my room I laid her down on my bed. Normally I would've let her stay in her room but no I'm going to treat her much better. As soon as she wakes up she can have her food to eat.
~~~~~~~~~~
SERENA POV

"Jace, how did you find me?" I asked and he chuckled with an evil look in his eyes. He walked over to me and pulled me off the bed then tore my shirt off leaving me in my bra. He licked his lips and grabbed my breast and squeeze it making a tear fall from my eye, I tried to fight him but he was too strong so I kicked him in the crotch and he fell down in pain. I run over to to the door and tried to twist the lock but it wouldn't open, I tried kicking the door but it only made me hurt myself. I began to hit the door with my hand as tears kept running down my cheeks.

"You bitch, you think you could leave me, I told you I will find you" Jace spat as he pulled me by the hair and shove me against the wall, he took off all his clothes and I knew what he was about to do. Tears filled my eyes and more tears kept running down my cheeks as I hit his chest.

"Stop fighting me you fucking bitch, now take it like the slut you are," he said then slapped me and dragged me towards the bed. The only person I could about is Nikolai. I had to call him for help.

"Help Nikolai" I screamed as he began placing kisses on my neck.

"No one can hear you" he whispered in my ear as he licked my face and I felt disgusted.

"Nikolai" I cried out as he was about to enter Jace was pulled off me and thrown unto the floor I look up through my wet eyelashes and saw Nikolai standing in front of me. I grab the sheets and brought them up to my chest as I kept on crying.

Just a bad dream!
****************

"Serena" Nikolai called and my eyes flew open. I looked over to my side and Nikolai was sitting beside me with a look of concern on his face. I sat up and look at myself, the shirt that he gave me was soaked with sweat, my hair was sticking to my skin and my head hurts.

"What happened, was it all a nightmare?" I asked and he simply nodded. He came closer to me and I wrap my arms around his waist.

I kinda trust him

Bitch if you don't get your ass away from him. Talking bout you trust him when you don't even know the guy.

I know you've been through a lot but looking for comfort in a guy who kidnapped you is a no-no!

"Now tell me what did he do to you?" he asked in a low voice and I nodded then eased back a little and began playing with my fingers.

"Um... I met Jace at a wedding ceremony, it was my friend's wedding. Jace was so sweet and carefree. He was the best boyfriend anyone could have. I told him to get a job and he told me he already has one but he wouldn't tell me what it is. One night he came in drunk and high but I was asleep that night he came into my room an... a-" I began to stuttered not being able to finish my sentence.