chapter 7

Edited

SERENA POV

The whole time I was eating I was thinking about that contract that he was always talking about. But I needed my phone to text Alice. I wanted to let her know where I am. I've been gone for a few days now and I know she must be worried.

If you are going to ask him for your phone you need to demand it from him. If you just ask for it he will ignore you. Be feisty like you used to be and don't be scared. He was the one that told you to be strong so be strong. Get angry at him!

Okay Serena you can do this. After we finished eating we got up from the table. I was gonna do it and I'm not going to be scared.

I wanted my phone from Nikolai and I knew he had it. He went into the kitchen and I waited by the stairs for him. I heard footsteps coming towards my direction, I looked over my shoulder and saw Nikolai coming back.

"Where's my phone?" I asked and he didn't answer instead he walked past me and my eyes followed to where he was going, it looked as if he was searching for something.

You can do it, just tell him your mind

"I'm leaving!" Was the first thing that came to mind so I said it, I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand then pushed me up against the wall. A whimper left my lips and I looked up at him, I could see that he was angry. I tried moving away from his hold but he pinned me to the wall. Both my hands above my head and his body pressed up against mine.

"How many times do I have to tell you Serena you are not fucking leaving because you are mine and you belong to me!" he said slowly so he could get it into my thick skull. He was really angry with me. I was starting to get a little scared.

Stand your ground woman don't let him push you around.

My eyes widen and I placed both my hands on his chest, while trying to push him back but he wouldn't budge. I was so weak. "I dont belong to you Nikolai, I'm not some thing that you can just use!" I shouted at him and he looked at me in surprise as if he knew that I changed all of a sudden. One minute I was so soft and the next minute I'm telling him off. He growled, wrapping his fingers around my throat he slammed his lips onto mines.

Tell him girl, I knew you could do it

I wasn't going to give into him so I bit his lip and he groaned as if he enjoyed it. He pinched my ass, I gasped and he took advantage of that by sliding his tongue into my mouth. I bit down down on his lip until I could taste his blood. He immediately pulled away then licked his lip.

Don't get me wrong I might be acting strong but he scares me. But that right there was hot.

"I want to see the contract" I demanded and he smirked then walked over to a little drawer. Opening it he walked over to me with a some papers in his hands. Grabbing it from him I looked at it and my mouth fell opened. "This is a Sex Contract and it has my signature on it" I whispered as he watched me pace around.

How? I don't remember signing a contract

"No it can't be, this must be a mistake. I would never sign myself over to a Mafia and it's about sex. No way, I've never met you before so how can this be possible I- i-" I began to stutter not knowing what else to say. He took the paper away from me and placed it down.

"If it's a sex contract and it says no strings attached then we doing this" I asked and I referred to him and myself.

"I make the rules, I can change or break them sweetheart" He cockily said then smirked.

"I think you should get some sleep," he said as he clenched and unclenched his jaw. He walked up the stairs and I followed behind to his room. I sat down on the bed then began thinking about my life.

I don't understand, I am so confused did I really lose my memory then did something stupid. That was my signature. The same way how I always wrote it. With the weird curls and stuff.
~~~~~~~~

NIKOLAI'S POV

I watch as she sat there while playing with her fingers like she was thinking about something. The way how she talked to me tonight angered me I just had to kiss those pink and puffy lips. Today she acted differently I don't know what got into her. She was dominant and feisty and I loved that. If she keeps that up I think I might marry her. I hate needy and clingy I love feisty. Such a beautiful woman with black hair, long lashes, her ass is damn round and perfect and her breast were just the way I liked it.

"Fuck" I groaned when I felt myself harden. She turned her head to face me then she knitted her eyebrows together. Her eyes went down to my boner and her face paled. She quickly turned around then blushed and I smirked.

"Can't you do something about that?" She asked as she covered her face.

"How about you help me?" I asked and she shook her head. "You were the one that caused it" I said and she looked at me in confusion. Standing up she walked into the bathroom and I followed behind her.
Maybe I should take a cold shower

After taking my boxers off. I closed the door behind me and her head snapped towards my direction. Her eyes widen and her face began to pale.

"Can you please leave, I want to have a shower?" she said and I shook my head, which made her mad but I ignored her.
Why is she acting so shy now.

While she was using the tub I took the shower so the both of us to bathe the same time but separately. Each time I could feel her staring at me but my back was turned towards hers. A few minutes later she came out out of the tub then dried herself with a towel. After doing so she wrapped a towel around her waist then left the room. I did the same but put on my sweatpants. Walking back into the room I saw Serena sitting down on my bed while playing with her fingers.

"Uh..... I need something to wear" she said and I shook my head, which made her eyes widen.

"I think you look way better this way," I said to her and she walked up to me then began to poke me in the chest with her fingers.

"Listen to me nick I don't care if I signed myself over to you in which I don't remember but you are not going take advantage of me you get that!" she shouted as she walked into my closet. What is boosting her to say these things to me. She was sad and scared now she's feisty. I smirked then sat down on my bed. She came out of the closet in my sister's sweatpants that fitted her perfectly, don't know how it got there maybe one of the maids accidentally put it there, and she had on one of my shirts, fuck she wasn't wearing any bra. I could see her nipples printing through it.

"That's my sister's sweatpants," I said and she shrugged. As she walked pass me to get to her side of the bed, I looked at her ass and it had 'you want this ass' written on it.

"In fact, I do want it" I said and she looked at me with her head tilted to the side and confusion written all over her face.
•••••••••••••••••••••••