C38

Euphoria

Jungkook

Today was Saturday and I was on my way to Eunna's house just to check on her. The news went viral yesterday and I know it'd leave some effects on her. I even brought some sweets with me in case she was feeling bad.

When I found myself was right in front of her house, I raised my hand up to knock the door but before I could do anything, someone suddenly opened it for me. I raised an eyebrow, "Yoongi? " I asked.

"You're here. " I smiled while trying to see if Eunna was at the living room. "How's her? " I looked at him then looked at the apron he was wearing.

He shrugged. "She's fine. We're cooking at the kitchen. Maybe you can give us some hands to help. " He suggested then walked into the house. I followed him and put the plastic bag on the table.

"What do you mean? " I asked confusedly.

Suddenly, she showed up and greeted me. "Oh, hey kook. You're here. " She gave me a smile. "I cooked your favourite food today. Let's eat. "

I furrowed my eyebrows, was totally confused by her weird actions. Wasn't she supposed to be sad after seeing the news? It's impossible she didn't know about it because it went viral last night. Everyone knows about it.

She then looked at me, "Why are you standing there? Take your plate and eat. " She said.

I blinked, "Alright. "

The whole eating session seemed fine except when she suddenly looked down at her meal and her smile disappeared. I cleared my throat, "Eunna, are you okay? " I was concerned about her.

Just a minute ago, she was laughing at Yoongi's joke and suddenly, she went all quiet. As I was looking at her, Yoongi noticed that she didn't like my question. So in order to avoid me from getting ignored, he looked at me and shrugged.

"Maybe because the joke I told her wasn't funny. I learned that from Seokjin anyway. I understand if she doesn't find it funny, " he changed the topic. Quickly, he looked at me and made some eyes interactions. He was trying to tell me to not ask her any questions.

I nodded my head and looked back at my food. "This pasta is so good. You're a good chef. Really. " I told her.

Unexpectedly, my compliment succeeded to pull her out from her deep thoughts. A smile crept on her face and she thanked me. "Thanks, kook. Yoongi helped me. " She stated.

"Of course, " Yoongi said, full of himself. I scoffed at his answer and was about to say something but his phone suddenly rang. I stopped and so did he. Looking down at his phone, he turned to me and Eunna. "I'm sorry, I need to get this call. " He stood up.