Chapter 23

***

***

"Oppa, I'm really sorry. I think I'm going to be late," I said while taking off my shoes.

I just arrived here in my flat from our training and their concert's about to start.

"It's okay, as long as you have your VVIP ticket with you," he said while I hear his stylist's talk. His backhround is so busy I can barely hear him.

"Don't worry, we'll be there," I said as I pull out some of my clothes and a black ball cap.

I heard my doorbell ring and quickly slipped on some fresh pullover.

"I need to go oppa, good luck. I love you," I said as I pull my jeans up my hips.

"I love you too sis," he said as he hang up.

I ran towards my door and saw Ji ni.

She immediately hugged me and went in.

"Nice crib," she remarked as she take off her shoes.

"Thanks to my brother," I said as I realize what she's doing.

"No, no, I'm about to put my shoes on too. You don't have to take them off, you can just leave your bag there," I said as I make my way to where she is.

"Araso," (alright) she said as she drops her bag and puts on her shoe again.

I bent down to put on my shoes, we're in a hurry so I can't waste time.

"Look at what training did to your body," she commented as we exit the building.

"What?" I asked in confusion as I adjust my ball cap.

"Didn't know you had those curves, I bet you already have abs too," she said teasing, wiggling her brows playfully.

"Well, I don't know if these are called curves. And for the record, I think I do have abs now," I said and winked at her.

She laughed as she rev up her car.

"Thank goodness you already have a car," I said as I buckle my seatbelt.

"When are you going to get one?" she asked as she eases up on the road.

"Maybe when I return from US," I said as she speeds her way to the venue weaving through the traffic.

"Gosh, dang it!" she said as a car suddenly rushed infront of us.

"Slow down will you? You'll get us killed here in no time," I said as I grip the wheels.