Chapter 17;

Justin

------------

"Scooter, I'm telling you, she was amazing"

"Justin. Please. I've heard you enough times. She might be good, but you said yourself she wont even sing for me, let alone thousands. For gods sake, Justin we already have Jessica. Would you kick her out of the show just so you can sing with your girlfriend?"

Yes. So, here I was pretty much on my knee's to try convince Scooter into getting Charlotte to sing with me on stage. Getting Charlotte to sing would be easier. We'd just push her on. Yeah, good one Justin. Mentally slapping myself, I got up off my knee's and sat next to Scooter. I'll think about getting Charlotte to sing after convincing Scooter that she's so good she deserves to be noticed. "Well, why dont I do another duet with Charlotte?"

By the look on Scooter's face I knew I had failed. My manager gave me a warning look. Shut-up-before-I-kill-you look, to be exact. "Look, I'll think of something. Now leave me alone" He said to me, while actually shoo-ing me with his hands. Walking off, I went to find Ryan Butler. We had some plans to make. 

-----

After talking to Ryan, I went looking for Charlotte... though I couldnt find her and Ryan didnt know either. Giving up, I took a seat next to Jessica. "Hey" I said politely enough, slumping down in the chair. 

"Hey Justin!" She smiled at me and moved closer. Brushing it off, I asked if she was excited for the first show tomorrow. She was. We chatted for a while, just about random things. I dont understand why Charlotte doesnt like her... she's so nice!

"So, how are you and Charlotte?" Jessica said sweetly. See, always thinking of others.

I replied, "I guess we're good thanks. You got your eyes on anyone? Looking forward to Jaden?" winking at the end.

"You guess your good? Is something up? You can tell me Justin. And for the record, I do not like Jaden!" She laughed, "Im sorry dude, bit too small".

"I can't find her? I think somethings bothering her. It dont matter. Hey! Dont be mean on my Jaden, his Afro makes up for it!"

"Want me to talk to her for you? Girl chats always work. I could tell you whats up" Jessica is seriously one of the most un-selfish people I know. 

"I dont know, its very kind of you... but isn't it a bit childish. I should just ask."

"Not at all! I wanna become friends with her anyway. Let me talk to her. Pleaseeeee"