Ch 15 | Feverish night

EDITED

Ch 15 | Feverish night

Mirae |

"Yah! I can't sleep get up"

I stir in my sleep, who's daring to wake me up. I yawn covering my ears from mom and her usual bickering to get up, why does she have an unusual voice?... Wait I'm not home I'm at-

Suddenly I jolted up at the sudden searing pain. For all I know eomma would smack my skull broken; I hiss flashing up.

"Wha– Jungkook why did you kick me" the room was a little dim with no source of superficial light at all instead a large portion of the moonlight lit through the engraved French Windows.

I rub my leg remembering the ugly kick he gave me.

He snickered chewing on his bottom lip "It was only a tap, maybe you shouldn't have fallen asleep and do your job properly " he said.

"A tap to you but the whole Atlantic ocean's force on me" my head started pounding with infinity reasons to kill him, don't even know what do anymore.

"and little boy it's Noona to you; educate yourself some useful honorifics before talking to me. You're still 11 stop acting like you're already an adult" I hiss.

I don't know I'm not a snake but this little kid it's so annoying.

I cross my arms to emphasize the seriousness but instead, it was the total opposite. His eyes motioned up and down at me as if reminding me of my place and with a scoff, he sniggered at me.

Does he think this is funny! I'm not up for his poor behavior anymore.

"Jungkook, fix up your attitude with everyone it's disgusting and very unprofessional towards your family name —what would the people say about you, that your parents brought you up in the streets " what am I saying?

Aish I'm complicating my situation, this is going further from what I wanted to say. God, why did you give me a big mouth? Why did I especially choose to use it!

It seems to have hit him hard because he gave me the coldest and hardest glare, he held the bed sheets so tight almost turning his knuckles painfully white. Gradually his breathing ragged breathing out heavily.

Worried, I hesitated to calm him down I extended my arm to rest in his shoulder but he immediately lifted himself up from his position facing me.

"I'm not a little boy Noona, don't you ever approach me with that shitty phrase if you don't want hell from me, you don't know anything about me and I can assure you it's none of your business what I do with my family name; I can genuinely make your life hell. I'm just not doing anything right now because I'm being considerate but..."