Chapter 24

***

***

I felt a surge of adrenaline rush through my body as we prepare for Jiyong oppa's (G-dragon's real name) performance.

"Is this how it feels to perform? I didn't know it would be this exciting and scary at the same time," I said as I look at Lisa with doe eyes.

She laughed at me and said, "It was what I felt the first time too. The feeling would be completely different when it's you who will be on the spotlight, dancing and singing in the center of it all,"

I became even more excited at the mention of me performing to our own song. I think I understand now why Jungkook is drawn to this.

I know it's just a snippet of what it really is like but once you already started feeling it, you wanna feel more. You start to crave for more.

It would be like a drug. Once you tasted it, you'll soon get addicted to it.

Jimin's POV

Jungkook is really really excited right now. He knows G-dragon is next and he can't barely contain is excitement. I laugh at how he looks right now bouncing up and down beside Jin hyung.

"Yah! I heard YG's princess and ace will be there as his back up dancers," Namjoon hyung said as he takes his seat beside me.

"Where did you came from?" I asked in confusion, furrowing my brows.

"Jackson just pulled me in their seat while we go down the stage," he said shaking his head.

I swear Jackson hyung has something for Namjoon hyung. I laugh at the idea and watch the current performer do their last stanza.

"Are they really that good though?" I remarked referring to YG's princess and ace.

"You said so yourself, they were always given special treatments and even that YG ace you told me writes and produces song for them too," he said as we clap our hands.

"We'll see when they make their debut," I simply answered not really that interested anymore.

"He's here, he's here, he's here," Jungkook clapped as G-dragon sunbaenim's (senior) song started to play.

I searched for the YG's princess and instantly spotted her right next to G-dragon. Then there's this other one dancing on his left, with killer moves too. I'm guessing she's their ace (He's referring to Lisa btw).

And then there's this girl behind G-dragon. I can't quit see her face since the spotlight is just on G-dragon and the lighting on the stage isn't that good. Probably to match the mood of the song.