3.

Mia POV

"Stay with me for five months," he said, and I stared at him in disbelief.

Come on, come on! You can't let that happen! Why would I stay with a fucking mafia?! Only hookers and women on the middle street would do it! But I'm normal, and I want a normal life, I don't want issues in my life!

"Fuck no!" I return it to him and I bend my arms. "Who do you think I am to remain here with you? Why should you pick me out of all the girls?".

He remained silent and took a weapon out of his drawer. Took me by surprise. I need to get away from this. He clicks on the weapon and points to me.

It frightened me a little.

Now I have to die, Uuugghh!

"Stay with me or get killed, " he said nothing more.

Shit... If I do, my life is on the line!    I don't get it!

"Tick and tick!" Mia, we don't have all day".

"!!!!" My eyes widen. "H-.. How do you know my name?"

He puts the gun on his desk and walks over to me. "It's Real simple, now just stay with me baby girl". I pushed him away and he chuckles.

"Don't ever call me baby girl." I say and he shrugs and walks back. He sat down on his chair.

"You'll be mine anyways, so I won't be too patient you." He winks and took the yellow folder out with him.

"W-wait! " I stopped him. But he just kept walking. I groan in frustration and follow him.
"Listen here close Min Yoongi or Suga, I don't want to be in with a mafia. Okay? I just want a normal life I had, not interfere someone's else life-.." Yoongi pushed me onto a wall pinning me. I realize that we're in the same room, I woke up in. This must be his room. Man, I wish I had this room.

"Who told you my full name." He holds my neck almost choking me . Not a single word came out, because his grip was too tight, barely can breathe.

" Hyung, we - HYUNG!!" I was released from Yoongi. I fell down to my knees tried to get my breath together. I look up and we are with someone familiar.

"Are you okay miss, I didn't mean him to hurt you" He helps me up and pats on my back.

"T-thanks Mr...?" I was trying to find his name. His eyes popped out until he understands what I was saying.

"J-hope! But you can call me Hoseok." He smiles which form a heart. I'm soft..

I smiled back and Hoseok turns to Yoongi quick as if it's urgent.

"Hyung, we have bad news." Deep tone was being heard I frown. Whose voice was that?

"Come to my office " Yoongi or Suga what being his name is, rushed out of the room as Hoseok follows him. Hoseok voice... DAMNED!!

After a few minutes they left, I wondered around his room. I see a picture frame flip down on his desk and I flip it up . It was him with his father and his..

"!!!!" What?! N-no way!!

The door open made drop the frame back face down and turns around.

"What the hell are you doing, " he says.

"I.. I-.. Um" I couldn't manage to say anything. I was still shocked.

"Don't touch my things if it's not yours. Now get the fuck out of my room. He will get you a room." Younger says, walking to his bed and lay down with his eyes close.

'He??'

I look at the door and there was Hoseok waving his hand at me. I smiled .

"Well, what the hell are you waiting for? Get the fuck out!" He shouted, closing his eyes and I glared at him.

I walk out and closed the door behind me. I look at his door . A sign says 'The Genius ' on it.

I scoff. "The Genius my ass" I kicked the door and walked away with Hoseok.

"FUCKEN BITCH!!" I Heard him yell from the other side and I smirk. That's what you get from getting on my nerves.

"You got balls." The man beside me giggles. "No one ever went pass Yoongi like that." He looks at me and I shrug.

"I don't know.. Maybe it's just me" He nods and stops in front of a room. He turns to me. "My room is right next door, just come to me if you need anything." He smiles and left. I lean on the door, watching him enter his room, but stop and look at me , who is fascinating his face. He chuckles and I hit back to reality. He mumbles something and entered his room.

My face was heating up so bad. I was blushing non-stop. I enter into my room and wow... I open my mouth 'awe' and looked around. It's so nice. I looked at the bed and I literally ran to it and flop on the bed. It's so comfy.

 Sat up and trying to feel my phone, but *gasp* where is my phone?! No no no. Please I need social media in my life! Save me!

I was too tired at the moment to I just laid back and stared at the ceiling. I'll find my phone tomorrow. If I can. Sigh... Here comes the hell of the mafia's rules I suppose. 

The next day:

I walk out, and I see a note on the floor of the door step. I pick it up, open it and read it,

' Meet me in 12 room at 9:00. Don't come late '

I look at the time, and it was 8:57?!? Shit!! I quickly took my glasses and yes I wore glasses and keep calling me a nerd! I quickly when to his room while I was panting. Not only that, but I look up, and I see a half naked Yoongi and bottom covered with a white towel. I covered my face and turns around. I blush just remembering what I just saw. His abs !! Kill me already!

"You could've just knock, you know," he said coldly and pulled me to him, yanking my arm. I tried to look at him. "I'm fully dress, now here." I slowly open my eyes and now met with a dress he was holding . "Wear it and get down here before 10:00." He hands the dress to me and leave.

What's up with the dress?