ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟚

After Bruce finished taking a blood sample, skin tissues, and a few tests on her body structures, Eve rolled down her sleeve.

On the latest one, she wasn't sure for what but complied with his request.

Even for the man himself, it was pretty odd to find the girl rather accepting his presence while tenses with the other members, including her father.

"Is that all?" Eve asks, leaning forward from the high chair beside his table while he makes notes over some pieces of information.

Bruce spun from his chair, fixing his glasses and flash a soft smile. "Yes, that's would be all. Thank you for cooperating."

"Sure, may go now?" The young girl asks, glancing at Pepper, who silently keeps her company then back to the doctor.

"Yes, you can. So that you know, we need this for future references." Bruce informs, hoping the girl won't be too alarmed by their intentions. "Everyone has been in your place. This might help for any medical issues if anything happens-" His eyes widen in a second after he speaks the last word and quickly adds. "N-not that we hope anything happens or-or you will-"

"Relax, doc, I understand." Eve cut the poor man, rambling. "But thank you for your concerns. By the way-" Frown appears on her forehead as she put her elbow over the side of the cold metal desk. "I thought there are more members? Or am I being silly?"

Chuckling as he put down the pen. "There are few others, but they aren't here for the moments."

"So, where are they?"

"Well." He spun, looking at the younger Stark and offer her a smile. "We have Vision, who used to be the AI-"

"JARVIS, right? I heard about him."

"That's the one. But he's more of a synthezoid." Bruce muses.

"And there are the Maximoff twins," Pepper adds, hoping Eve could make friends with those two since they are the nearest by age to the teenage girl. "Wanda and Pietro Maximoff."

"Weird girl and roadrunner?"

Bruce laughs at the nickname, thinking how same she was with her father at naming people. "They have been assigned in a mission. We have Rhodey aka War Machine-"

"Another tin can?" The brunette snort making the older woman thinned her lips, suppressing her giggles.

"And Sam Wilson, aka Falcon."

"And another bird, what next? Woodpecker?"

The scientist can only shake his head in amused at the girl's reference. 'She is his daughter.'

"How about Spider-Boy?"

"Spider-Man. That guy's around, but only Tony knows his identity." The girl hum, understanding.

"You seem intrigued by Loki." Bruce bluntly asks, hoping to help ease his science partner, who informed them beforehand of the girl's interests in the dangerous prisoner. "May I know why?"

She was debating her thought for a while and lean back against her chair. "First of all, Loki's a god, which was quite evident. Not every day, we meet a myth. I read about this guy before, in a book I founded at a library when I was eleven. It stated that Loki was a devious deity known for his many schemes and deceptions. A shapeshifter."

Pepper let out an amused chuckle, noticing the twinkles of excitement she often sees in her lover's eyes and gently takes a seat on the nearest chair, knowing they will be there for a bit longer.

"I just have this thought after reading about him, is this Loki, the one we just saw-" She points over her back as if the god is standing there. "Is his real form. He can shapeshift into anyone or anything. And, and!" Her tone becomes louder out of excitement. "He has a child of a wolf, a serpent and eight-legged horse. Was he the mother? Or did he impregnate the female creatures? How?! Did he turn himself into the male? He can do tricks too. This Loki can do magic or-or illusions. Like-um- what if he turns water into wine? Is he drinking wine or water that looks like wine but taste like water?"