Answers

Warning: ⚠️ This chapter contains mentions of violence and rape if you do not like that kind of stuff please skip ahead

My consciousness was coming back I could feel myself waking up there was a strong scent hitting my nose and making it sensitive it's strong and the darkness surrounding me disappears and the fogginess clears up and find myself waking up until I open my eyes.

I jolt up looking around my surroundings and we are still outside in the same place where I had a panic attack.

Except now there are a lot more people around and so much commotion surrounding me and everyone is looking so intensely that I feel extremely claustrophobic.

Jin is now here along with Namjoon and they do not look happy they are arguing with a man who is definitely older than both of them maybe in his 30's it looks like

Jimin is talking to Jungkook and rubbing his bump anxiously while Jungkook is whispering in his ear.

Taehyung is rubbing his knuckles viciously and shaking them in the air with a look of pure rage on his face while Hoseok is there trying to calm him down but it doesn't seem to be working.

They haven't noticed that I am now conscious and I want to keep it that way because them noticing me leads to questions that I don't necessarily want to answer I want to get passed this. I don't want to have to worry about having to look over my shoulder everyday moment to make sure I'm safe here.

I have in the time that I have been here felt paranoid yes, unsafe no but now I can't help but feel it. No one notices my consciousness except for Yoongi who's lap I am in and he is looking at me with a blank look on my face.

The fact that Daehyun's friend gives me anxiety and it makes me question everything like why is he here? do they know I'm alive? does he know I'm alive? Is he coming for me? Suddenly I don't feel as safe here as much as I have been.

My thoughts suddenly take over my head 'if his friend is here maybe he's coming too he's coming here I just know it I'm gonna die he's coming here and he's going to rape me this time and after he's done he's going to kill me this time'.

It didn't register to me that I had started hyperventilating until I'm suddenly dragged out of my thoughts by Yoongi saying "Hey Kira breath your okay, kid okay I promise nothings going to happen to you okay breathe"

Then everyone who was around us turn around and they look at me my heart falls into my ass. All I see are looks of rage, anger , worry and sadness.

I can't deal with this looks and emotions I've been having to deal with this since I got here and I don't really want to deal with it anymore but I have a feeling I will.

Another thing I notice is that Daehyun's friend isn't there anymore.

Fuck, well now there gonna ask me and interrogate him and I'm not sure if I am ready fornthe answer I'll hear.

We ended up in the pack meeting room and everyone was looking at me waiting to speak finally and I couldn't I just couldn't.

"Hey, you gotta tell us what's happening so we can try and help okay" Jin said and I put my face in my hands and sobbed I didn't want to talk about it but I had to clear this up maybe they can help me or are they gonna kick me out.

Jimin who was sitting next to me rubbed my back and I slowed down my sobs till I was quiet again.

I looked up took a deep breath and said "He's Daehyun's friend" I spoke out in a raspy voice from all the sobbing.

They looked shocked at the sound of my voice but then it turned to confusion. Except for Jin and Namjoon who put the pieces together and just looked down right pissed.

"Who's Daehyun?" asked Jungkook

I inhaled and exhaled before I breathed out "Daehyun is my betrothed he's the one I was supposed to marry back in my old pack he was the Mayor Alphas son he's the one who tried rape me and then kill me"

Silence.
Complete silence I had shocked everyone but Namjoon and Jin to silence.

Jimin and Taehyung looked heartbroken at my answer while the remaining members looked ready to fight someone.

"Was he there?"

"What?"

"Was he there when it happened?"

"No one was there when he tried to rape me I outsmarted him kicked him in the balls and ran, I ran for hours ran until I just wanted to quit but kept running because I didn't wanna die I didn't want someone to find me and have to tell my mom that I was murdered. I ran but he had phased and when he found me he brought all of his friends to watch him rip me apart and kill to the point where I wanted to die!

I took a breath and continued " I wanted to die and he knew it because he stopped he wanted me to beg and plead for my life but I just wanted it to be over but something happened that part gets fuzzy and I ended up in the river and I had given up then I woke up and was here"

"I'm gonna kill him" Yoongi said and raced to the door only to be held back by Namjoon.

"I can't let you do that and you know it, calm down I know we are all heated right but we cannot let our wolves take control" Namjoon always being the voice of reason said.

"We have to decide on our course of action Namjoon we can't just let him get away with that" Taehyung spat out

"Calm down Taehyung" Hobi said while trying to get him to sit down in his chair again he had gotten so passionate while speaking that he stood up.

"No, you sit down Hoseok you didn't find her body all battered and broken I did. Jimin did you don't know what that was like it was the first time I understood why here is different from other packs it made me feel grateful for being born here. It was gruesome and they tossed her away like she didn't matter she does matter and I won't let anything happen like that ever again no one deserves that" Taehyung said so passionately that he had started crying mid way and kept going.

I looked around and Jimin was nodding along to what Taehyung said and then he himself spoke " Taehyung's right we can't let this slide you guys didn't find her you can't even begin to understand how bad it was she barely looked recognizable Namjoon, Kira won't feel safe here. Hell I won't feel safe and I refuse to have my pup here if he does stay"

To which Jungkook nodded in agreement.

Namjoon shook his head and said "I didn't say he was staying here but I have to find away to solve this that won't jeopardize our pack. Believe me I don't want him staying here either but this is a delicate situation and needs to be dealt with caution"

"Agreed" Jin said while rubbing Namjoon's back in comfort.

Yoongi suddenly stood up and started heading for the door and everyone watched in confusion.

"Yoongi where are you going?" Namjoon asked in curiosity

"To get some answers"

AN: So sorry this is so late again and I really am sorry but I have been so busy and I have had another bad case of writers block. Thank you to everyone who has read this fic I appreciate it so very much you guys are awesome. Also feel free to comment hopefully you there won't be a long wait for the next chapter as I'm currently working on it. Also special shoutout to _TaeTaes-Smile_ thank you for commenting!