Secrets, Lies and Firetrucks ♛

Farrah's POV

Farrah's POV

Jackson, Max, and I made our way down the stairs to find Comet chewing up the couch cushion.

"Mom's gonna go ballistic" Jackson said

"That couch is really...iconic." I agreed, despite hating that I used 'iconic' to describe it.

"Mom's not gonna know. I can fix this." Max said, "All I need is Scotch Tape and some blue and white crayons."

Jackson sighed, "You're dreaming kid. If you want to keep Cosmo out of trouble, you gotta lie."

"I've never told a lie in my life." Max argued, worried he'd taint the good part of himself

"Oh, it's easy," I said, "How was your day today?"

"Not so good" He answered, pointing a finger towards Cosmo.

"Okay, now when I ask you again, tell me it was awesome and say it like you mean it." I said, "How was your day today?"

"It was awesome!" Max lied, though he looked a bit uncomfortable

"My friend," Jackson said putting his arm around my shoulder, "welcome to the wonderful world of lying."

Jackson made his way out of the room, and I turned to Max, "Don't lie if you think it's going to weigh down on you and make you feel worse than you would telling the truth."

I gave him one last smile, before following Jackson's path into the kitchen to look for something to eat for breakfast.

I took a spot at the breakfast table, basking in the silence, before Kimmy came down the stairs to interrupt it, "Good morning everyone!"

"Morning." We all replied, offering her kind smiles as we waited for breakfast to be made

"I have something very import to tell you." She said, "All eyes on me right now."

We all turned our attention to her, allowing her to state her confessions, "I have a deep dark secret that affects everyone in this room. The truth is I didn't shave my legs today!"

Everyone looked at her, confused about her strange confession. The back door opened, revealing Fernando covered in leaves, acting suspicious.

He declared he'd come to pick Ramona up, before handing Jackson a frisbee I hadn't seen since I threw it on the roof

The doorbell rang, taking focus off of the strange occurrence as Dj called for us to come greet whoever was at the door

Steph opened the door and Danny walked, smiling at everyone "Hey,everybody!"

"Dad it's so great to see you again!" Dj said.

"This worked out great. I get to hang out with everybody for a whole day, right before my Wake Up, San Francisco reunion show." He said