My Hot Mechanic 7

Keisha POV

I wasn't usually the vandalism or thief type but Andre needed this. I had my tools ready, I wasn't afraid of getting caught one was up and was I was doing wasn't going to be noisy.

I put the airbag between the door and car frame and then stuck the wire inside the top of the door. I began pumping away until the pressure popped the door open and I was able to get my wire inside enough to lift the lock up. Simple. And trust me the tools I had you weren't able to get this at AutoZone. If I was ever caught with this I could get arrested but I was a good kid so no one would ever suspect me.

I popped his hood. I wasn't going to trash his car but I just wanted a stress free Monday. I disconnected his battery, drained some oil and a bit of water of his car. It was old and he didn't treat his car well, so once he noticed what was wrong it would be to late and he wouldn't be able to go to school.

I know pathetic doing all of this just so I didn't have to bother with him but to be honestly he was dead annoying I didn't want to be bothered with him or any of his mates.

I was done in 15 minutes and already home in 23. It was a successful mission. I just prayed it went right.

Andre POV

Mondays sucked. I usually was late on Mondays just because im not a morning person but today I was ready to be on time. I was going to get Keisha back.

I was out the door 730. My earliest on a Monday but of course my old truck wouldn't start. It wasn't making a sound just dead quite. I think it officially died today.

My dad walked out the house

"Whats wrong?" 

"Car wont start" 

"Pop the hood" I did. My dad wasn't any good with cars like me but he liked to think he was

"Son your battery's disconnected" He laughed 

"What? How?" 

"I don't know. You been drinking?" 

"No and even if I was I wouldn't go mess with my car" he nodded too. When im drunk I usually do things I don't remember. It was a family trait 

"Well I don't know. But I connected it start it up"

I started right up but my check oil light came on. I didn't know how to do that either. I guess I need to talk to Keisha. 

"Alright dad thanks!" 

"Why you up so early" He noticed because I was never gone before he left 

"Got to go talk to a teacher before class" He shook his head and left.

I got to school pretty early and everyone was shocked to see me. I was too. Then I realized who did it. Freaking Keisha. That's okay im getting her back anyways.

I was planning on switching some classes but I needed to get Keisha schedule or find someone who had her in their class.

"Matthew" 

"Whats up" 

"You got any classes with Keisha?" 

"Yeah first class English and 3rd math. Why?"  

"Im about to switch classes" 

"For her?" 

"We're fighting." 

"Sure" He was the self righteous type.

So I switched my classes all around.

English 

Art 

Math 

History 

Physical training

This was going to be fun

Keisha POV

I sat in the back of class, not because I was a trouble maker but because I didn't want to be bothered besides I was passing. She had no reason to mess with me. The morning announcements were going on and no one was paying attention.

"Mr. Collins what are you doing here!" Ms. Kassouf yelled over the loudspeaker. I looked up and wished I didn't

Andre was in here. He handed her a paper and she she started whispering to him. I laid my head down again I wasn't going to let him get to me he'll be gone in a few minutes.

"Wake up" It was his voice! 

"Why are you bothering me?" I didn't lift my head 

"Because I can." 

"Why are you here?" I looked up and he was sitting at the next desk smiling "No no get out. This isn't your class. Ms. K!" 

"Yes Keisha?" The announcements were over 

"Why is Andre here?" 

"Hes In this class now" 

"I would of told you that" He whispered in my ear. Everyone was looking at us. 

"Well sit somewhere else" 

"There isn't anywhere ELSE to sit" 

"Stop it you two. Im starting class now"

We both acted like we were paying attention but he handed me a note

Did you disconnect my battery? 

No 

R U Sure? 

Yes 

I don't believe you 

Why are you here 

Well this is what you call revenge 

I didn't mess with it 

Don't make me call the police and have the check for fingerprints 

Im shocked you know about that 

Ha ha, this is revenge for you leaving me on Saturday

I didn't reply back. I had forgot about that but This wasn't how my plan was suppose to go! He wasn't suppose to come to school and he defiantly wasn't suppose to be in my first class. Maybe I could change classes too, but if I did that he would win. Why did I feel like I was the one losing?

Thanks everyone1 for reading, commenting, voting fanning. It means alot!  

& has anyone ever smashed their thumb b4? I did in my car door & OMG it hurts soo freaking badly lolz Beware of car doors they are VERY Dangerous.