A Contract?

Noticing his friends looking in this direction, Glaciel also followed their sight.

I saw a stunned look in his face when he look at me but it immediately change into a haughty expression.

" Who are you?!"(Glaciel)

I smiled at them and started to think how to get out in this situation. It is bad that I 'accidentally' heard their conversation . I look around the shop and notice that other than them, there is no one here in the shop other than the shop owner who was quietly sitting in the corner far away. She has an unconcerned expression on her face as She look on us.

Is she used to it? Are they her regular customers?

" I am Fahren, It was nice meeting you Young Master Glaciel."

After I bowed and greet him I saw Glaciel slowly walk and stand in front of me. He has his arms crossed to each other and his eyes has a mocking expression on them.

" I see, Eavesdropping about other people's discussion aren't you a rude one? "

I still keep the composed expression on my face as I look at Glaciel.

'Not bothering to greet back, aren't you the rude one? ' Is I want to say but noticing his attitude earlier then it is better to keep this words inside my mind. I wouldn't want to make a trouble just because of those simple words.

Still Glaciel is lacking from etiquette of Nobles, He was different from his Sister that was rumored to be Beautiful, Elegant and Graceful .
He wasn't also polite and modest like his brother.

From his attitude earlier I can presume that he was a Selfish person. He doesn't care if he hurt other people with his words and he was Self Centered.

" Then I'm sorry if I heard your conversation. I didn't mean to heard it 'accidentally'."

I smiled and emphasize the word Accident. After that I saw his Glaring Face immediately turn into Anger.

" Accident? Heh..Liar! I see that you wore elegant and luxurious clothes and perhaps you are a noble like us."

Glaciel look at me with his angry face then I look at his friends and saw them with indifferent look on their faces.

" Yes."

Aren't they going to stop him? Glaciel was their friend after all... or it wasn't like that?

" Do you know who I am? If you dare to tell about what you heard and what happened here...."

Is he threatening me with his Status?

" I know, You are Duke Gillian's Third Child."

I look at him as I said those with a bored expression on my face.

" You!"

" If that was a small matter that you want to talk about.. don't worry, I won't tell anyone about it."

I smiled nonchalantly as I look at him. I saw Glaciel making a stunned look and start blushing but I immediately saw it turn into a cold expression.

" I can't trust you!"

Hmm... It was interesting that his face can change into different expressions in a moment.

" Then what if I swear it with my household noble name?"

I saw him look at me hesitating. I saw Glaciel took a glance to his friends then look back at me.

" I don't need it."

" I see."

I am starting to consider to just get away from them and leave the shop to get out in this situation.