Love

Gary's POV

"Ash you ok?" I really am always worried about him aren't I.

"why, why is everyone always worried about me, oh poor ash this or Ash you got this, ill be honest I-I... when I fell in the water I just hoped I wouldn't be found, and now one of my best friends hates me because I told him I like," I pulled him in without thinking. Our faces were almost touching I didnt know what to do or say, but then I realized.

"Look I don't care what others say Ash your the most amazing person out there" then I gave him a kiss on the head." then I realized what I was doing, I looked around and saw all my pokemon that were out just looking at me.

"Omg Im so sorry, I better leave now, goodbye" and before I went running out of the cave entrance I heard ash say,

"wait" he took my hand and wouldn't let go "why did you kiss me?"

"Look I dont know, I just didnt know what to do and-", and before he could finish his sentence, Ash leaned in for a kiss, his lips were soft and warm I kissed him back, rapping my arms around. At this moment I didnt know what I was doing, only that I was kissing him. We finally separated from each other.

"Ash I kissed you because I like you." I kissed him again., but soon I look around our Pokemon were watching us and I felt  a little weird and embarrassed. "we should prob stop for our Pokemon sake."

"your right" he looked a little sad. 

"you know we can stay in this cave for the rest of the night" Ash looks at me.

"that would be nice." he says. for the rest of the night we cuddle and share our warmth with each other I love you gary."

"I...I love you too Ash." and with that I fall asleep in his arms.