-Desire

Rose

What did I just do?

I stuff my face in my pillow and breath, recalling all the events from just now.

It felt so good, though.

I loved it.

The way he would look at me, that's what I loved just now.

I felt like I was actually connecting with someone.

Even though he's still the dumbass bitch who locked me in this room...

What just happened completely opened my eyes.

I like Ryder.

Shit. I really do.

All this time, I was really running from myself. I wanted to stay alone not involve anyone in my problems but someway he got through.

Can he handle me?

I'm a whole bunch of problems.

If he can't I'll just let him go. But for now I'll have my fun.

Now that I'm Queen I'll act just how he described it.

I'm in charge so I'll act like it. Simple.

This is just the beginning of something...something different.

~~~

I feel a heavy pressure on my back, hot and breathing down my neck.

My eyes open to slits as I lift my head to look behind me.

I come face to face with Ryder amd almost jump out of his arms which I now notice are wrapped around my waist tightly.

Did he sneak in here at night?

I look over him to my alarm clock and see 11:23am. I guess I'll just fail junior year.

He better let me go to school. As much as I hate the place its my only escape route to a better life, away from gangs and mafia.

Honestly, it doesn't matter what he says, I'm going to school.

I try to slip out his grip to go to the bathroom but he holds me tighter.

"Move, Ryder." I groan.

My bladder screams at me to get going but I'm stuck.

He presses his forehead against my back shakes his head no.

"Seriously, get off. I'm going to pee myself!" I yell at him.

He chuckles but loosens his grip on me.

I hop out of the bed and scramble to the bathroom, ignoring his loud laughter behind me.

Ugh, maybe I do hate him.

Ryder

She runs into the bathroom and slams the door shut, while I still can't breath from my chuckles.

I lay back on the bed, spreading my arms and legs in a snow angel position, finally catching my breath.

Her warmth lingers on the sheets and mattress, causing me to curl into them again.

I'm so happy.

When she took me in her arms yestarday, I could barely control myself. The thoughts that ran through my mind... She would kick my ass.

The shower turns on suddenly, interrupting my thoughts and bringing a heat to my face.

She's naked in there.

Am I nervous right now? For real?

I've seen plenty of naked women, Rose shouldn't be any different...but I can't shake off this feeling.

This wonderful feeling.

Damn, I'm whipped.

She agreed to be Queen so she argeed to be my girlfriend.

My woman.

The guys are going to love her. Hopefully not too much, I'd have to kill them.

They could be replaced easily.

I hear the bathroom door open and look up to see Rose in a towel, walking over.

The heat surrounding my face doubles.

Shit.

I can't look away though.

The water drips over her shoulder and flows into the valley between her breasts and I'm almost drooling.

"Eyes up here buddy." She chuckles, turning to her suitcase on the floor.

"Buddy? You mean boyfriend." I smirk.

I get up off the bed and move towards her. There's no thought of what I want to do but I just want to be near her.

"Whatever." She mumbles.

I kneel down next to the suitcase, heart pounding, as she searches through and watch her face quietly.

She didn't deny it. So she understands. So we're together.

She briefly looks up at me and catches my eyes, flashing a quick smile at me.

I trail my gaze down to her body again, seeing her damp cleavage and clenching my fist.

I look up to her eyes again and see her staring at me intensely.

"Rose, I'm barely holding on to my self control right now. Don't look at me like that." I get up as she does picking up an outfit.

She slips the top over her shoulders and some shorts up her legs and then removes the towel, taking her time to reply.

She didn't even put on a bra. So she expects the shirt to come off... I can make that happen.

She walks to the bed and sits down. I stand in front of her, inching closer and closer to her lips, leaning towards her face.

She looks at me almost amused and rolls over to the other side just as our lips touch.

"Rose, stop playing, come here." I feel a fire light in me. I need her now.

"I'm Queen now so I get what I want right?" She questions smirking at me.

"Yeah but we can talk about that later, Rose ple-" She cuts me off.

"I want to go around the house, meet the guys, and get my rules in place." She smiles at me and I almost flinch.

I want her to become an actual leader to this gang, the guys have been wondering where the girl I introduced was.

I sigh and take a couple deep breaths.

"You were really exicted, weren't you?
Poor Ryder." She mocks me noticing my erection as I head towards the bathroom.

I shake my head, smiling as she laughs and our positions from earlier are reversed.

Karma's a bitch.

Hopefully the cold shower I'm about to take shakes off this desire.

But nothing really can, not for Rose.
______________________________________

34.4k

11/18/18

10k+ views???? In 3 days

I'm soooooooo grateful

Thank yall soooo much.

Vote comment all of dat.

Ciao.