FORTY NINE

"So you're really not gonna tell us?"

"Nope."

"But... I thought we were friends."

"Just cause we're friends, doesn't mean I'll risk losing my job for you."

"Oh please," Hemsworth scoffed, "With everything your boyfriend's spoiled- you really think you'd get fired from spilling one tiny secret?"

"Her movie role is not a tiny secret," Katherine defended.

"And he's not my boyfriend," Kat scoffed, only earning snickers from the group.

"Sure he isn't," Scarlett chuckled.

"Et tu, Scarlett?" Kat gasped in fake horror, shaking her head when all she got in response was a smile, "Where is your better half?"

"Excuse me?" she now gasped, "I am both my better halves."

"I don't think that makes sense," Evans laughed when they heard the flight attendant welcome someone.

Everyone turned, all surprised to see Tom there.

"What's the kid doing here?"

"I'm not a kid," Tom rolled his eyes as he put his bags to the side.

"Still," Evans said slowly, "I thought the Russos sent team dead home?"

"They did," Robert asnwered, "It caused too much confusion- so what are you doing here kid?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Hemsworth laughed, "The boy is here for the girl."

"Am not," Tom blushed, "I was headed home anyway, so I figured why not hitch a ride with you guys?"

Kat shot him a look when he took a seat across from her but didn't say a thing when someone else had arrived.

Kat froze seeing who it was.

"That's right," Katherine chuckled seeing the expression on her face, "You haven't met them yet, have you?"

Instantly the movies Clueless and 13 Going on 30 went through Kat's head seeing Mark Ruffalo and Paul Rudd being greeted by everyone.

Scarlett also know how badly she wanted to meet them, smirking a bit as she stood up, "Boys! Over here."

The two men hugged Scarlett briefly before she motioned towards Kat, "Meet Katalina Perez and Katherine Langford. Our newest cast members."

"It's nice to meet you," they smiled at the girls, each of them shaking their hands.

It was easy for Katherine to be comfortable about them but Kat found herself growing quiet.

Sometimes she hated how big of a fangirl she was before she became famous.

Now she felt like she was always embarrassing herself in front of said celebrities she loved as a fan when they were now her costars.