7.

Marcia woke up to someone whispering her name and shaking her shoulder lightly. She slowly and groggily opened her eyelids to see who had woken her up.

"Claudia?" Marcia yawned, her voice coming out in a muted croaky and broken manner.

Yawning caused Marcia to acknowledge that there was a piece of fabric tied around her mouth; suppressing every word and preventing her from speaking properly. She started panicking, her eyes frantically darting from side to side.

Marcia tilted her head south only to discover that both of her hands had been bounded together with rope. Upon seeing Claudia in front of her (who was also tied up), she began to freak out even more. Claudia's emerald green eyes no longer looked the same. Her eyes were puffy and red; hosts to fright, melancholy and dread.

When Marcia turned to her right, she saw that Marty and Stanley were there too, incapacitated, just like Claudia. The only different between them and Claudia was that they were unconscious. The only observance of movement that Marcia made coming from the boys was the rising and falling of their chests.

She leaned over towards Claudia and with her hands fastened together, managed to grab a hold of the bandana wrapped around Claudia's mouth. She then pulled it down with Claudia mirroring Marcia in pulling down her bandana as well. The pair were now free to converse.

"What on earth is going on?" Marcia interrogated.

"I...I...I don't know..." Claudia stammered.

"Are we going to get out of here?"

"We have to try,"

Silence gripped the tent with Claudia looking down towards the ground. Her jaw clenched as she started to think. She needed to formulate a strategic plan which would see her and her friends escape once and for all. But she couldn't think of anything. Even after numerous attempts, it still seemed easy to get outside the tent. but when they were out, what were they to do?

"What are we going to do?" Claudia raised her head to look at Marcia.

"We have to get out of this tent and get back to the car." Marcia stated.

"What's the car going to do? We can't drive anywhere!" Claudia stated in a seemingly puzzled manner.

"Yes, we can, we can use the car to go and get the police."

"Are you serious? We don't have any fuel."

"But we do,"

"Wait...just hang on, are you serious? The car actually has petrol?" Claudia asked, sounding shocked.

"Yes," Marcia replied then continued. "When you and Todd left to go and get help, we found that we actually did have some fuel left."

"Then why the hell did Todd say that we didn't have any?"

"I'm not sure," Marcia shrugged. "Perhaps he really wanted to go to the amusement park, or maybe he was looking at the wrong meter or something."

"This is all my fault," Claudia croaked, tears welling up in her eyes.

"How so?" Marcia quizzed.

"If I didn't force all of us to go today...then we'd still be at home. We would be safe and far away from here." Claudia's said while tears began to fall out from her eyes. "I'm so sorry."

"Claudia," Marcia began. "How on earth were you supposed to know that any of this would happen?"

"I don't know,"

"In fact, I think it's so considerate of you." Marcia smiled.

"How the fuck is it considerate of me?" Claudia snapped. "Look at where the hell we are!"