Seperation

// lil KatsuDeku snacc since a heckaton more plot will be happening and idk when I can get these babies together again, take this as an apology for the last few chapters uwu

"Kacchan... our agencies are really far apart aren't they?" Izuku tried not to let himself sound so dissapointed, but honestly the pout on his face makes that clear enough already.

They were currently in Izuku's room, just hours before they finally leave for their agencies, already in their costumes but Katsuki wasn't wearing his gauntlets yet.

"..."

"Now that I think about it... we always see each other at least 4 days a week, it'll be so weird to have a whole week without Kacchan... maybe that's a good thing, when we turn into heroes we won't be able to see each other every week anyways, right?"

"Ah fucking shut up, we can chat or call or something if you're that clingy"

"Kacchan will let me call him?"

"Only so your clingy ass won't be-" Katsuki felt a buzz on his pocket, he took out his phone and stared at the callers name.

🐍🥦 is calling...

He answers it.

"What the fuck are you doing? We're sitting right next to each other and you're calling me" Katsuki huffs, Izuku's cheeks turned red, he never really heard Kacchan's voice from up so close before.

"Ah I can't help it... Kacchan's voice sound kinda different on the phone, doesn't it? I haven't called Kacchan yet, we usually just text each other, right Kacchan?" Katsuki stilled for a moment, yeah it's pretty weird hearing their voices so close up.

"Yeah we do, Is it bad?"

"No, just not used to it I guess" Izuku has a small smile on his face, he doesn't notice when Katsuki drapes an arm on his shoulder and scoots a bit closer, much more preoccupied with hearing his voice.

"Do you wanna do anything?"

"Anything? Even if not right now?"

"Sure"

"Mhmm, the things I wanna do are kinda weird, can Kacchan handle it?"

"Let's hear what it fucking is but don't expect me to accept everything"

"Of course! Hehe" Izuku flushed, "I.. I want to get married then!"

"... that's so fucking vanilla Deku, what about the honeymoon?"

"Eh? What do you do in a honeymoon?"

"Go somewhere and have fun"

"Oh.. then I'd want a honeymoon in an amusement park!"

"Deku that's not what you fucking do in a honeymoon"

"But you said have fun!"

Katsuki gently pulls off Izuku's hand that was holding his phone from his ear, Izuku looks at him, a bit confused.

"Kacchan?" Katsuki leans closer, Izuku's blush brightens as he looks away, his tail swayed behind.

"Here, does it sound any different than from the phone?" He whispered huskily in the greenettes ear.

"Um-um w-well, erm." Izuku sputters, "N-No, not really...um K-Kacchan, why are you so close?"

"You want me to back off?"

"No! I-I mean uh, you're just too close right now Kacchan..."

"Heh, you're usually more calm and collected than this Deku"

"I-It's not my fault..." he pouts, "Kacchan usually doesn't try to get this touchy with me either you know!"

"Heh, of course I don't, I just have ulterior motives, that's all"

"Eh? What moti-" Izuku's words was cut off when Katsuki closed the distance between the both of them, his eyes widen.

A few moments later Katsuki does something weird, he tilts his head slightly as he gently bit Izuku's lower lip, the greenette gasped, Katsuki let himself in, Izuku wasn't really sure why tongue touching with Kacchan felt weird- it felt really weird, Kacchan let his hands roam under Izuku's shirt, Katsuki's surprisingly soft hands sent shivers up his spine as it trailed up his belly.

Finally, Katsuki pulled away, Izuku gasped, taking in as much air as he can, his claws almost embedded in Katsuki's skin, his legs feel like jelly right now and he feels really weak.

"K-Kacchan...? What did you do...?"

"Why? Ya gonna search up on how to do it too?" Izuku's already red cheeks turned redder, he shakes his head.

"N-No it's... it's weird"

"Heh, it is isn't it?"

"K-Kacchan...!" Suddenly, Kacchan's alarms go off on his phone, he quickly silenced them.

"Gotta go to the train station now"

"W-What?"

"I'll see you after internships, don't get yourself killed you nerd" Izuku let out a weird noise when Katsuki leant down and kissed him again.

"If you're good, I'll show you what they do in honeymoons"

Izuku watched as Katsuki leave his room, after a few moments he grabs his pillow and screams into it.

Why did Kacchan do that?! That means Kacchan likes him! Right? Does it?! It does right?! But then if he doesn't like Izuku then why would he do that?! He didn't even look a bit flustered, was he just messing with Izuku?!

Meanwhile, Katsuki gets off the Midoriya residence.

The moment he does, he wipes his face with a towel, he was sweating- his quirk makes him do that shit, thank god he got out of there before the concealer practically melts off, showing his extremely red face.

Ah damnit why was Izuku so cute?! Why the fuck did he say those things?! What if Izuku expects him to do shit to him after they get back?! Why the shit did he kiss him? Katsuki was so fucking glad his pants are loose as shit. First thing he'll do when he gets there is get a fucking cold shower.

Already, his phone was buzzing.

🐍🥦 : Kacchan?????
🐍🥦 : Kacchan reply!!! Why did you do that????????
🐍🥦 : I know you can see this Kacchan!! Stop ignoring me!!

Guess what Katsuki does anyways? With a red face he tucks his phone back into his pocket, yeah he's not talking to fucking Deku unless he gets more concealer on his fucking face, also until he takes a cold shower.