Chapter 27

***

***

She suddenly opened her eyes. They're still blurry probably because she's still drunk.

She sat up and balanced herself with the pillow beside her.

"Daebak! I must be dreaming!" she slurred.

Now I am more amused at her than ever.

I sat on the side of her bed staring at her with fondness.

god I miss you so much I wanna hug you so bad.

"You're not dreaming Miah,"

"And you can even talk! Oh my god," she said her hands come flying in air.

I laughed at her cuteness as I watch her point at me.

"You bitch! How can you act all cutesy and then be a fucking hot guy on stage? Tell me wae?!!"

"I don't know, I juat kind of let it happen," I answered her accussation.

"Bitch," she once again remarked.

"Yah! Will you stop swearing,"

"Yah! Will you stop popping out of nowhere and be all friendly with me again?!" she asnapped back and started lifting her shirt.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said as I rushly pull her shirt back down.

"I need to change you twat!" she said annoyingly as she pulls her shirt up again.

I just let her do whatever she wants and just stood up to grab one of her shirts.

I swear she never acts like this. What has gotten into her.

I came back to her on the bed now topless. I was taken aback by how her body is looking right now. She's just wearing a black lace bra and I start to feel hot and fuck me for torturing myself even more.

I tossed her her shirt as she tries to pull it over her head. She must've given up and just let the shirt come through her head. The shirt is now bunched up in her neck and I mentally slap my face as I pulled the shirt further down her body dressing her myself.

My hands are touching her skin from time to time and goddamnit I'm starting to loose control.

Before I could even to something, she suddenly pulled me closer by my hand as my body drops on the bed.