14. blue eyes and trouble..

Ahaana'S p.o.v

"So It was you?"
He kept staring at me with him blue orbs freezing me on the spot..

"Yup.. I just said so.." I manage to reply back finally after finding my voice..

One of the million things a certain icy blue eyes can do is.. freeze me to oblivion and make me feel into deep yet a comfortable abyss..

"Crap chukki.. utter crap.. you sound like a rotten shakespeare speaking gibberish.. cut this crap" my conscience mocked at me..

"Eww.. Ahaana wassup with You?"

I questioned my ownself bewildered.. this is so not me and its that certain pair of blue beads making me do these things..

"I did hear that Ms Aahil.."

he got up from his throne and walked towards me in his own cold demeanour .and stopped inches ahead of me blocking my way with his steel exterior so that I was straightly staring at a stony wall emitting cold vibes just as its owner..

He bent to my level, his minty breath fanning on my hijab and whispered in my ear

"Let me repeat my question..DID YOU DO THIS?" He retorted in a voice colder than Ice sending shivers down my spine..

"Um-eer..I .. I.. I-Did.." I stammered unable to bear the sensations his aura makes me fall into..

He smirked seeing me in this vulnerable state..enjoying the effect he has on me..

"Get a grip on You chukki..You are not one of those average girls who swoon over him.. You are Ahaana..You cant leave his stupid male ego play with you.. for goodness sake woman up"

My innervoice provided me all the boost I needed making me snap back at him..

"Is it that the HR manager of Dev industries having some serious issues on hearing or is it any problem with interpreting what he heard or Is it just his stupid ego preventing him from accepting that somebody did play with him and his rules.." I smirked back at him..

His 6 feet height took a drastic turn making me shrivel,his blue orbs darkened, shooting daggers.. veins popping in and out in his well sculpted neck..

Oopsy.. did I hit a nerve??

I feel like I just invited my own death..

His continous staring at me made me wince..
He clenched and unclenched his fists, gulping audibly.. and took his place back on his throne putting up a cool facade where as it was crystal clear he was damn infuriated with my comeback..

"Ok then lets play it your way.., Ms Aahil you,by now would know the immediate punishment for violation of rules would be immediate dismissal wouldnt you?" He seethed  but wait.. is it disappointment in his voice?

"Yes sir,apparently I do and I also know there is no way you have the rights to dismiss me without the approval of the sensible man of dev Industries, The CEO Mr mahnoor.. this is what the agreement says.. correct me if I am wrong?" I shot back at him in a cool voice as if challenging him..

"Mmm.." he murmured trying his best to hide a what.. maybe a relieved smile which did not fail my notice..

"Ohh crap chukki.. you and your imaginations.. just because you are head over heels on him doesnt mean he feels the same too.. he would be more than happy to dismiss a trouble like you.. so wouldnt it be better if you could reigh your horses honey" my innervoice again with venom dripping in its every word..

"Well thank you for your encouragement and For your information im not head over heels in whatever with him.. amd remember.. I loathe him.."

"Keep giving excuses to yourself chukki.. lets see who ends up loosing.." it shot back making me roll my eyes..

"Ms Aahil.. again a certain cold voice cut through my thoughts..

"You are correct in your assumptions.. and yeah the sensible man is so not gonna throw you away.. his so-called favourite trainee..but once he gets to know who you really are,he wont think twice in removing you in seconds.." he spoke these words coated in pure venom all the while not breaking eye contact with me.. the intensity of his gaze and voice showed me the hatred, infuriation and disappointment?

"You are nothing but someone who thinks her smart but actually who is a fool who will get herself into trouble very soon.. a naive idiot of a person.. you are everything but what you prove to be-

"Excuse me.." I screamed.. wiping the hot pearly drops cascading down my cheeks

" just gimme whatever the punishment or just throw me out.. you have no fucking right to insult me while you have no freaking idea who i am and what I went through or else.." i huffed..

"Maryam the great giving up so soon.. this is news to me.. im amazed.." he faked astonishment..

"Or else what? Slap me? Kick me? What else can you do.. you are nothing but a useless piece of shit.."he spoke in a tone devoid of any humanity..

"In your stupid rotten dreams will I stay in this company of yours where justice and humanity is not known.. no matter how famous you are or what your annual turnover be or how reputed you are.. i just dont care.. its just rubbish you know...." i snapped..

"I see.."

"Just dismiss me already.. nope wait.. my resignation letter will be there in your table in just 10 mins" I turned unable to control the dam which just broke up due the fury building in my veins

"Just a minute ms.. as per the rules spoken by Ms.Aahil the great..I have no right to dismiss her right and she has no freaking ways to resign before the end of training period without a valid reason and you know what? Insulting dev industries can end up in perilous consequences that sometimes your dream and your career would end up in nothing but a puff of smoke.." He spoke in a malicious tone..

"What exactly is your point?"I growled..

"You have no choice but to wait and watch as I make your life a living hell.."

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Hey peeps im back..  I dont think i gave my full potential on this.. sowwwyyyy just some writers block..

And this chappy is dedicated to such a sweet-not.. cool-not.. idiotic dumball friend of mine Mylilbooktique❤❤❤

Who is a coool soul wattlad gifted me and isconstant support and encourages me to write.. thankooo dumball❤

Soo peeps.. vote comment and share..

Until next time..

Allah hafiz lovelies😘😘