Jihyo - I'm Glad I Met You

Y/N's POV

"So after you take both of the x-intercepts and y-intercepts, you have to...."

*RINGGGGGGG*

"Okay class, that's it for today. I hope you guys remember what we learned today and I'm feeling nice today so I won't give you guys any homework over the weekend. Have a good weekend! Class is dismissed!"

Everyone thanked Mr.Kim for not giving us homework. I was especially thankful because I'm so tired of doing homework and all I wanted to do was spend time with Jihyo. My girlfriend. *blushes* I still can't get over the fact that she's my girlfriend now. Lol, long story short, basically she was my best friend and she had fell for this boy. Me being the "good best friend" I am (p.s. I didn't know I was gay yet) wanted to look out for her. Every moment I get to be with her to protect her, of course, I would take it. But she had a boyfriend and it just seemed like he required all of her attention 24/7. Like a little baby😏😂. Anyways let me just get to the point. Basically he "accidentally" tried to "force himself" on her and thank goodness I was there to help her and give her a hella long lecture, but she kept defending him like he did nothing wrong.

//Flash Back//

"Seriously?!" I asked in disbelief.

"What? He was drunk, Y/N! It was an accident." She screamed at me.

"That doesn't mean anything! He was trying to rape you! Your missing the point!" I screamed back with the same amount of force.

"Why do you care so MUCH?! It's my life, my relationship! Let me make my own decisions. Gosh, whenever it comes to my boyfriend you always get so defensive, why?" She asked me.

It was dead silent for pretty long because I didn't know how to answer it. Like was I suppose to just say, "Hey best friend! I suddenly found out I'm gay and now I'm in love with you, so can you kindly break up with your boyfriend?"

"Because," *releases a sign* "I'm your best friend. I care about you and your safety. What would you do if I was "drunk" and tried to come on you?" I asked her.

"You would never do th...." I cut her off.

"See that's the point! You keep thinking these people would never do it! But when drunk or sober, anyone can try to take advantage of you and I'm just trying to protect you. Remember when Jackson tried to kiss you? I was there to protect you and snuggle you in bed all night cause you were crying. Remember when Woojin tried to kidnap you? I was there to fight him and tell you to call the cops while I hold him off. I nearly got sent to jail for you, for trying to protect you. Remember when Taecyeon tried to drug you so he can sleep with you? I changed our drinks so I ended up sleeping for the rest of the house party night and told you to take me home. You see, everything I do is to protect you and your always defending them! How can I not get so overprotective." I lowered my voice at the end. (Sorry to all the JYP boys!!! It's just for the story!!)

"I'm...I'm sorry. But he didn't mean to...I know it..." She replied quietly and started looking down.

"You know what? It's now or never." After I said that she looked back up.

"Jihyo, I just found out that I'm not straight. And I love you. And it kills me every time Your with your boyfriend. Every time you talk about him it's like so annoying cause I wish that was me. And I didn't just give you a whole lecture because I like you. I do care about you and your safety but you don't make time for me anymore and I'm suppose to be your "best friend". And I'm not saying this so you can break up with him or anything but you need to know cause I'm leaving." I half-whispered the last part.

"Wow. That's a lot to process but what do you mean your leaving?" She asked.

"I don't think I could do this anymore. You being different and me having feelings for you. I can't do this anymore." I said.

"But..but you can't leave me. I have no one else but you. Your my only friend and family left. Please don't leave me!" She started crying and it's hurting me. I just made the love of my life cry.

"Your not going to be alone. You have Junho Oppa." I said and turned around and started walking towards the door. But she ran to me and back hugged me.

"Please! I'm sorry! What do you want me to do?! Breakup with him?! Start dating you?! Please you can't leave me! I'll do anything for you to stay!" She started sobbing uncontrollably.

"I want you to do nothing but be happy and I know your just saying that cause you don't want me to leave. It's not real love. I'm sorry, Ji. I'm sorry." I then pulled off her hands and turned around to look at her one more time. I gave her a bitter smile and kissed her forehead.

"Goodbye, it's for the best." I mumbled and ran out the door to my car and drove like no tomorrow. It hurts so much to see her cry, especially because of me. I went to my secret place and called Junho oppa. He doesn't know anything about me liking her so that's a good thing.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hey Junho oppa, this is Y/N."

"Oh! Hey Y/N. So why'd you call me?"

"Listen here, I'm gonna be gone for awhile and I need you to take care of Jihyo for me and please please PLEASE, don't try to force yourself on her again."

"Of course! Where are you going though?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it. But that was all. Bye." I then ended the call and called Jeongyeon Unnie.

"What you want you troll?!" She asked.

"Hello to you too, Unnie. Anyways I'm own my way home right now but could you please go check on Jihyo for me. I kind of broke the news out to her and left her crying..." 1,2,3!

"YOU WHAT?! ARE YOU STUPID OR STUPID?! Jesus crisis, your such a bitch. Your so fucking lucky. If your weren't my sister I would've totally killed you right now. I hope you know what your doing and I hope your making a good choice dongsaeng-ah."

"Yes unnie, I know what I'm doing." I then ended the call on her and started heading home.

If you guys are confused basically, me and Jeongyeon Unnie are sisters along with Chaeyoung, our Maknae. And basically Jihyo is my dad's friend daughter. That's how we became best friends. Her parents died in a car accident and we took her in. She just recently moved out cause she just turned 18. (I know she has 2 sisters but in the story she's the only child and she just turned 18.)

//1 month later//

"I'm finally back. Home sweet home." Just to let you guys know I didn't go overseas. I went to my grandma's house in Jeju and talked to her about what's been happening and get those things off my mind. And thank goodness it worked.

"First day of school, back huh?" I chuckled and went inside. The school knew I was on vacation so I got excused for all my missing assignments. Thank goodness I already have enough credits to graduate high school. As I walked in everyone gasped. Maybe because everyone thought I transferred and because I'm the talk of the town. I just quietly walked to my classroom.

"So to do this..oh Ms.Yoo, welcome back. Take a seat." I then looked and saw an empty seat by Jeongyeon Unnie so I sat next to her.

"Annyeong, long time no see, sister." She chuckled before hugging me.

//Fast Forward//

After going through all of my first 3 periods I finally get to go to lunch!!!! But on my way there someone familiar screamed my name.

"Yoo Y/N!" Gosh she's scary when she screams. I then slowly turned around.

-To be continued-