Chapter XXVII: Past Encounters

A/N: not edited. Please, when you read feel free to comment thoughts and if you see any errors at all.
This chapter is dedicated to Shammu315  because of one of your comments, which you will see why I dedicated another chapter to you during this chapter. I hope you have still read this book on my journey of writing it.

Although she was paralysed with a cold sensation prickling at the pores of her skin, she could feel the oncoming heat slithering underneath. Her body's equilibrium tipped off its scale as she could not comprehend anything in the room.

The body rejecting the venom was causing her eyes to glaze over with the addition of blood and tears secreting from her tear ducts . Her genes could only battle the venom for so long, that it had to find other ways of ridding the intrusion of HIS venom.

Time escaped her, but her mind was set in the state of trepidation and fear as she was chained in her old cell that she has spent a few years in. The scratches of days a reminder of the time she had lost.

But after looking at it earlier, she realised that she was wrong. She has spent longer in this cell then she had thought.
***********

At the age of 14, she was lonely and covered in dirt. It had been too long since she last had friendly contact. She longed for a family. No one would except her with the fact that she has shifted and has become "feral" in the terms of her scent changing to a pungent smell from the many years of being excluded and isolated.

Other rogue groups that were young kept away from her, uninterested in her background. They stuck to their group and would bite and claw at her until she would run away.

She longed for the affection that could be given and the compliments that could provide her happiness that she was indeed doing good enough in life.

She positioned herself in a squatted stance with her feet on the ground and knees up. Poking a stick in the water, she found the stick digging into the soft mushy dirt. Dragging along, she could feel the stick hit a stump. Rocks and stones. She flicked the rocks out of the way causing the water to splash around a little. she looked at the rippled image of her brown matted hair and her dull eyes that held no love nor happiness.

"Young child, you are on a private residence. Where are your parents?" A voice spoke behind her. Her body jumping at the sudden noise and she dropped her stick in the water.

She turned her neck both ways to look for the noise before turning around. In the distance she saw a male that looked to be in his late twenties. But the strange thing was that he was wearing pristine clothing in the middle of nowhere which caused red flags for the young wolf. Stranger danger echoed in the back of her mind.

The young beasts fur stood tall as she made herself look bigger and wanted to come out to kill the threat.

But I'm lonely, she told her wolf.
She felt the walls of isolation cave in and once again, the beastly growls stopped. A void space was left in her mind, returning to its emptiness.

She didn't know he would be known as the devil later on. She didn't care because it was at this moment that she accepted that two things could happen. Should could make new friends and be happy; or that she would be killed by this male, yet she would still be happy to return to her mother and fathers arms. Maybe she could even finally meet her brother.
****************

He could not fathom that the pain he felt and experienced could be the exact feeling that his mate, his Luna and his future was feeling. he finally had a shot at happiness and it's already going down the drain. Xavier returned to recover and to under go medical tests.