Okay start

"Ah, it's so cold here" Izuku huffs, hugging himself a bit, even with his jacket and shirt it was still pretty cold.

"My father is a fire quirk user, he tends to keep it this way to make sure he doesn't burn down anything"

"I think I'll die"

"I'll give you a jacket but I don't have one- oh wait here's one, I don't know who owns this, doesn't matter just tell your dad to pay for it" Shoto said, taking a coat off a random coat rack they found on the way to Endeavor's main office inside his building, he drapes it over Izuku's small body.

The coat touches the floor.

"Huh, won't you look at that"

"I'll grow tall one day, okay?" Izuku huffs, making himself comfortable with the coat, hugging it snuggly around him, making him look smaller than he actually is. Shoto blinks, now that he notices, that's probably his father's coat.

"Are you still feeling cold?" Izuku doesn't say anything but the way he hugs the coat tighter to him says it all.

He inches a bit closer and lets his warm side go, not hot enough to start flames obviously, just enough to give warmth to the small green snake next to him who went closer as he noticed a new source of warmth near.

Todoroki opened the door.

"Shoto, why did you bring a child with you, you're supposed to bring Izuku"

"... father, this is my boyfrie-" Todoroki only moved a bit when Izuku punched his side.

"Uncle Enji..." Izuku huffed, letting his face up.

"Oh... I.. offer my condolences-"

"Why do I need your condolences, just apologize!" Izuku huffs.

"Don't worry Izuku, I'm already sorry for you-"

"Not in that way! Nevermind..."

"Either way, Shoto, stay here, Izuku, I hope you don't mind but I'll have to evaluate your skills first, though I assume that my fire would be somewhat useless against you?"

"I'm resistant but I'm sure I can't handle your flames" Shoto sits on his father's chair and scoots it to his desk, he opens a compartment under it and brings out some bond paper and crayons.

"Shoto don't draw on any documents"

"Got it dad" Shoto said, ignoring his bond paper and grabbing a document from his father's desk, Enji glances but pretends that he doesn't see anything.

They leave the room and ride the elevator, Endeavor's agency building was really high, it had 50 floors, Endeavor's office was at the 25th one, the testing grounds which is where they will train would be at the 49th floor.

It was a very lengthy ride of nothing but awkward silence.

"What is up with you and... that 'Kacchan' boy" Izuku flushed remembering what just happened earlier.

"I-I... you promise not to tell your dad?"

"All things that my ears hear are for my ears only unless you're doing something illegal"

"Ah well um-is it true that it's illegal to kiss before you're 18?"

"... who told you that- Nevermind, I know, listen, when your father says something, ask your mother about it first, he tends to get possessive, that dragon quirk came along with hoarding things and being protective of the one he owns, it's an unhealthy mentality of his but right now, he considers you as one of his treasures"