BTS REACTION: You having difficulty breastfeeding your baby

Summary: Your baby won't breastfeed causing you to worry!

Word Count: 620

Warning: Mention of lactation/ biting!

Maknae line edition!

~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin:

You sigh as you try to keep up with your attempts to calm your kid down from crying.
Yeah well being a newbie mom was impeachable and all but then again there comes certain anomalies which you had once thought you'd never have to go through after all those birth classes you had attended to along with your husband but of course all experiences are different, all babies are different so if your instructor, Mrs. Kim, had said that babies latch often then it doesn't mean yours would do so too!

You had fed your son approximately an hour or so ago and by what you recall from your classes; he should demand his food now but nope, your boy wouldn't feed but keep sulking in your arms making your get agitated every second!

"Jimin what should I do?" You complain to your husband who was equally confused at his baby boy crying..

"It's okay jagi.. maybe he's not hungry" he states calmly while caressing your son's belly.
He casually picks your whiny little brat up and places him on top of his chest, covering the tiny little being under his shirt to provide him warmth.

It wasn't long after your kid soon stops crying and drools on top of his appa's chest.

"Were you cold baby?" Jimin pouts, "aww let appa provide you with all the warmth he can" he plants a quick peck on top of your baby's head

Taehyung:

"Are you okay?"

This was literally the tenth time in a row that your husband was asking you this while you sulk in one corner at your failed attempts to nourish your baby up!

Well it wasn't like he wasn't feeding at all but your boy would concentrate more upon digging his new teeth, which was hella painful, or else he'd just whine and would start crying.

"Ugh!" You hiss as he bites you again causing your husband's overprotective self to show up immediately as he massages your shoulders..

"Are you-"

"Tae! I'm not okay!" "He's started teething and I guess it's itchy for him and so he's sharing his amount of pain with me ow!"
You bite your lips, not wanting to let out a sound to scare your son off which otherwise would cause him to get frightened to feed and so you try embracing the pain he was giving you..

Taehyung clicks his tongue and puts his fingers inside your son's mouth,
"it tickles"
Taehyung giggles,
"he's so cute! Aww baby bite appa's fingers all you want but don't hurt eomma please.."

Jungkook:

Jungkook:

"Kook she won't feed" you mutter under your breath as hold your nipple in position to feed your baby girl.
Although the poor being was having fever and as per your doctor's recommendation you were supposed to feed her as much as you can as that "boosts up immunity" like she said.

You didn't have a problem of course (irrespective of having sore nips!) but your baby seemed to be too stubborn. The moment you'd guide your nipple inside her mouth she'd push it away with her tiny tongue in protest.

You rock your baby and attempt to repeat your actions but this time you hear your husband chuckling,

"Jagi it's okay.. don't push her into this if she doesn't want to.." he rubs your shoulders while adoring your savage little girl who tends her tiny arms as soon as she gets a glimpse of kook.

"Aww maybe she needs to play with appa instead to get her fever away, hmm" he pecks her head before picking her up in his embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹