Chapter 154

TMZ

CAMILA CABELLO AND LAUREN JAUREGUI

LET'S MAKE A REAL LIFE ROM-COM... SUCKING FACES IN VIENNA

5/2/2019

Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello reunion in Europe is now complete after an intense make-out session in Prater Park

Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello reunion in Europe is now complete after an intense make-out session in Prater Park ... which looks like it's straight out of a Nicholas Sparks movie.

Jauregui and Cabello were overlooking the Giant Ferris Wheel on Saturday while their lips got totally reacquainted. After the PDA in Prater Park, they didn't exactly come up for air. The two walked all the way to a pizza restaurant hand in hand and kissed some more.

Luckily fans captured all that in video so they can make their own rom-com.

_______________

Exclusive Video

While Lauren, who has her arms around her girlfriend's waist, says something to her, Camila plays with Lauren's jacket with a smile on her face. Camila responds making Lauren burst out laughing. After Lauren calmed down she mutters "I love you" to her girlfriend before kissing her cheek. As Camila says something back to the older girl, she slowly puts her arms around Lauren's neck bringing them closer together. When Camila leans in for a kiss, Lauren pulls away and says something to the younger girl. Instead of saying anything back, Camila grabs Lauren's neck and pulls her in for a hard kiss. The two stumble a little before gaining stability and continue to make out. Lauren grabs Camila's hips harder pulling them into her making her moan. Lauren takes Camila's open mouth to her advantage slipping her tongue in massaging the younger's tongue with it. Camila slowly pulls away and says something to Lauren. The older singer just shakes her head before pulling her into another kiss more headed than the last one. She immediately slips her tongue inside her girlfriend's as Camila grabs Lauren's hair pulling her closer. Lauren drops her hands from the younger's waist to her backside giving it a rough squeeze. Camila moves her hands from her girlfriend's hair to her face bringing their lips closer as she moves her head to the side. After another thirty seconds of make out, Camila stands on her tiptoes moving up and down, rubbing herself on the older singer. Suddenly Lauren mutters something against Camila's lips making them burst out laughing stopping the kiss. The singer gets her hands back to Camila's waist before bringing her closer and hugging her.

(Video cuts to them walking hand in hand through the streets of Vienna and then to them sitting in a restaurant)

Lauren scrolls through her phone while Camila eats a slice of pizza. When Camila finishes eating she puts her arms around Lauren's neck whispering something on her ear. Lauren turns around and gives her a small kiss before continuing to scroll through her phone. The younger singer grabs Lauren's face turning her around and pulling her into a long kiss. As they kiss Camila takes Lauren's phone from her hands before putting it on the table. Lauren slowly pulls away grabbing her phone from the table and putting in on her lap before leaning in and kissing her girlfriend again. They continue kissing until the waiter comes to take the empty dishes. Lauren slowly pulls away turning to the waiter smiling as Camila starts nibbling her ear. When the waiter leaves the older singer grabs Camila's neck and pulls her into another kiss but this time it's sweeter.