Thanksgiving PT II

SAINT ANDERSON

"Saint it's time to eat

"Saint it's time to eat." I heard Londyn say causing me to roll my eyes. "Who sent you up here?" I asked with an attitude as I got out the bed. "I volunteered what's wrong with you?" She asked. "Nothing." I said walking past her.

"MOMMY!" Krissy shouted as I walked into the dinning room. Smiling at everyone I noticed there was an empty in between Gionni and Alexis but across from where Londyn and Elijah.

"I'm going to sit at the kids table. Just in case they need help." I said. "Then kids are fine. Now you go sit down next you Gionni and your lovely friend." Gloria said. Taking a deep breath I went and took my seat.

"Relax it's not that serious." Gionni had the nerve to say to me. Moving his hands from my lap I looked up and noticed Elijah was burning a hole into my face.

"Anybody want to say grace? Saint you go." Gloria said. "I'll pass." I told her and she gave me that look. Standing up we all grabbed hands and I took a deep breath.

"Bless us O lord and the foods were about to eat, bless the hands that prep and all our loves one that were able to make it here tonight. Lord protect my family from wanna be baby mamas and shaded ass ex boy——-"

"Okay let's eat!" Gionni said interrupting me. Opening my eyes I grilled him before taking me seat.

"Damn Saint you got a lot on your chest huh?" Troy asked earning a few laughs from Jordan and Jalen.

"Yea She seems so mad these days." Londyn had the nerve to butt in. "Right maybe G ain't dicking her down properly." Alexis said putting her two sense in the conversation causing Olivia and everyone else gasp loudly.

"Yo you good?" Gionni said giving Alexis that look. "What I thought we were all joking my bad." She said causing me to roll my eyes.

"This turkey good." Elijah said causing me to suck my teeth.

"thank you, now what's the deal with you and my granddaughter? You better be treating her like the queen she is!" Gloria said causing me to laugh.

"I'm sorry but Saint what's really your deal? It's like you have a problem with everything." Londyn yelled giving me an attitude.

"Londyn I'm going to need you to bring it down a few notches cause you know I'm not the one." I told her.

"Saint I'm not scared of you!" She shouted. "I never said you was but I'm not about to have you disrespect me in my house!" I argued back.

"You just as delusional as Alexis. News flash this ain't your house this G's house! Stooopid!" She said back just as I was about to get up Gionni grabbed me.

"You know what fuck you! After everything I've done for you really gonna come like that. Bet." I told her before getting up.

"Happy thanksgiving everyone!" I yelled before leaving out the house. Getting in my car I just sat there livid.

"Bitch are you okay." Seven said getting into the passenger side of my car. "Yea I just needed some air." I told her.

"Londyn gets a little bit of dick and feeling herself." Seven said causing me to shake my head. "Fuck her." I was over Londyn at this point. She wants to get loud and nasty with me cool. "Saint that's your sister." Seven said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"She good. I don't have time for ungrateful ass children." I said. "No she's not good. We know how Elijah is. When shit goes down hill she's going to need her big sister." Seven said but I wasn't trying to hear none of that shit. Londyn got a nerve and she knew what the fuck she was saying.

"No Seven. Fuck all that. She knew how upset I was when Jordan pulled that G house shit so fuck her. I'm good on her." I said making up my mind.

Starting the car I pulled out my driveway. "Bitch where are we going?" She asked. Pressing hard on the gas I merged onto the highway.

"Oh you a smart bitch! These Black Friday sales is a good way to relive that stress!" She yelled while walking into the Gucci store.....

____________________________
I'm backkkkk ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Thoughts? votes comment !!!
Not to much drama.........right?