Rap Session

"I ant got no time for these hoes, and got no time for these bitches, bust ya lip give ya stitches, Trina get my man digits, moving around figit. I hate people that don't listen, move out my way I'm on a mission." I rapped to the beat that Hakeem had playing "I didn't know you could rap bae." He says "well. I can." I say "rap with me." He says "ehh. I don't really rap for people." I say " I'm not people. I'm Bryshere. Your man. you need to. You have skill. Let the people know. Come on. I'm on live now." He replayed the beat "just rap to me." He says I rap the same words as before "I ant got no time for these hoes, and got no time for these bitches, bust ya lip give ya stitches, Trina get my man digits, moving around figit. I hate people that don't listen, move out my way I'm on a mission. Sweeta than a candy cane, you needa leave like yo uber came. Ooh yes. Look at my body, I'm never in no drama, dont arue with nobody." He pulled me to the camera "this is my girlfriend. Denise and she sexy." He said kissing My neck using a little of the tounge grabbing my butt as I sat in his lap "Bryyyy. Stop it" I wined "that wine is so cute when you do it. Do it agian." This time he rubbed his hand up my thigh close to my.. My friend. I moved his hand away "I said stop it." I wined pulling my dress back down "one of these comments says to just take her to the room already." I look at the camera "a really big F.Y.I I'm his girlfriend. Not his wife. Your supposed to do that with your husband. Not your boyfriend. What if he gets you pregnant and leaves? What if that's all he wanted? What if your at a really important job and your kids acting up? Boyfriend and girlfriend can break up easily. Husband and wife. If they are destined to be together. They will hold hands through every fight, every problem. They will work it out together. Never alone. You will never be alone. Because he Will always be there. And a good reason to have a wife is what if your so tired and hungry when you walk threw the doors. She'll feed you, rub your shoulders, make you feel better until you sleep. Shes like a second mom. You come in crying? She'll hug you and talk to you, let you lay on her and help you feel happy agian. I rather be married to Bryshere than to have him just as a boyfriend. Marriage is a beauitful thing. Don't you kids get it stuck in your head that getting married is bad. Getting married. It's a life long love that will never be broken. Even during the hard times."  Bryshere smiles "babe. Can you get up real quick?" He says "Yeah." I stand up from his lap and he slides between me and the camera he came back with pretzels I ate some and found something. A ring box. Bryshere grabbed it.
" I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Your so precious to me. So kind. I love that when i need something you don't hesitate to give it. I met you in a basket ball court.