(Chapter 9)

I woke up in Davon's bed. I felt great. I didn't think last night would be planned as it was but things happen for a reason.

"Good morning baby", Davon came into the room with breakfast on a tray.

I had the biggest smile ever ," Goodmorning."

"This is for you", he smiled then kissed me on my cheek.

"Thank you", he handed me the breakfast and I chowed down.

After breakfast I took a shower then started to get my things together so I could go home.

"Where you going?", Davon looked up from playing his game on his play station.

"Home", I came behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"No don't go", he said in a baby voice

I giggled, " I'll see you at work", I said walking towards the door with him following me.

"Can I have a kiss?", he asked grabbing my waist.

"Mmhhm", I said closing my eyes and pecking his lip over and over.

When I opened the door , there stood Cynthia just about to knock.

Oh Shit!

"Hey Carol what are you doing here?", she asked surprised.

"Uh I was just uh starting on this project with Davon", I said flashing a fake smile.

She looked at me side ways, "oh okay well I just came here to get the rest of my things", she stared at Davon.

"Uh it's in the closet", Davon pointed to the back.

"Well I'll see you at work , Mr.Welkins", I smiled and got into my car.

Before I started my car I could hear Davon and Cynthia arguing.

"I know she stayed over Davon IM not fucking stupid , I know you had something going on with her!", she yelled.

"Cynthia get yo shit and go!"

"No IM not leaving until you tell me the truth Davon", she started crying.

He took a deep breathe , "Yes , we have something going on."

"But- she supposed to be my best friend And - ugh imma kill that BITCH!" she screamed.

"No you're not Cyn, just get out", he demanded.

"No not until you tell me you love me", she pleaded.

He sighed , " I can't love you anymore ", he said.

"Why? Why not!"

"Cause you're pregnant and the baby isn't even mine , damn Cynthia you really fucked up with me. So with that imma need you to get the hell out of my house", he said calmly.

"Please , just one time", I heard a belt unbuckle and I covered my mouth not trying to let them hear my sobs.

"Please Davon ill make it up to you , I'm sorry" I heard slurping and grunts.

I wiped my face and sped home. DAMMIT!

When I got home , I ran water for a bath. The hot water was soothing and tears ran down my face. This is what the fuck I get for messing around with my best friend's fiancé.

My phone started ringing , it was him.

I shook my head and let more tears fall , I could no longer talk to him any more. He loves her and I ruined their relationship. Who knows , that could be his baby in her stomach.