Chapter 21.

"Okay I'll send her the papers in the morning. Are you sure you want to take your son away from the mother?" Attorney Budden asked.

"I'm positive. Because of her, she ruined everything for my kid and even got my dad involved. So yes, I'm moving forward with the full custody." Davis said.

"Okay sir , I will have these papers sent to her address and I will call you if there's anything I need to speak with you about." He smiled.

"Okay thank you sir." Davis said and left.

His business was booming , he hadn't been to the building to see how things were going, so he hired so many people to keep him updated that way he'll be home with Braxton and Brayden while His fiancé was at work.

He was there watching tv while the kids took there nap, and to his surprise someone was knocking on the door.

"What are you—"

"I came over to see if Malia was here." Hanna said with tears running down her face.

"No she's at work. She'll be off in an hour or so. What's wrong? Did somebody try to hurt you?" Davis asked.

"No. Ca—can I come in?" She sniffed.

"Sure." He opens the door wider , "What's wrong?"

She sat and cried some more before she spoke , "You remember that guy Cody right? The one that—"

"Yes I remember him. What happened? Did he try to hurt you?"

"I used to date him. He cheated on me with Germany."

Davis was stunned. What's with all the younger girls wanted men that's old enough to be their father?

She said , "He used to threaten me saying if I don't do what he says , he's going to leave me with her. I caught them having sex one time in our house. She doesn't know that I know. The night I had sex with you , I was so vulnerable. I didn't know what to do , when you kissed me I just wanted to go further with it. That night was the best night. You made love to me, and Coby never did that."

"So that's who was calling you that night? When you had to rush home?

Hanna nodded wiping her face.

"Okay. Did he try to hurt you though Hanna? Tell me. You can tell me." Davis said holding her hand.

"That night he hit me on my ribs and back with a bat several times. Well, until my skin was bruised." She cried showing the marks that Coby made.

Davis was furious. Even though Hanna wasn't his responsibility, he felt bad for her and cared because she was a woman who was beaten.

"Why didn't you call for help?" He asked.

"Because He was going to kill me. You don't know Coby. You don't know how angry he can get. What he did to your father the other day, oh trust me he can do worse. I've seen him do it." She said.

"Do it to who?"

"Cynthia." Hanna whispered.

"Cy—Cynthia's out of jail?!" Davis asked.

"Yes, and she's coming back for someone. She didn't tell Coby who, but it's not Jasmine."

Davis raised an eyebrow totally confused.

"I wonder who that person may be."

——-

When May 4th came around , every one was so exited.

"Malia you look so beautiful." Her mother said looking into her eyes. Today was their wedding day and Malia was nervous , but Davis was so ready.

"You got this son. I believe in you. Thank you for inviting me." Davon said hugging his one and only son.