#26 Sting Eucliffe x Reader

a/n: slightly mature!⚠ and please don't read this if you know me in real-life.

°
°
°

°°°°°°°°°

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

“sting?” you call going out into the balcony area where you spot a striking blond male dressed sharply in a black suit.

he turns around upon hearing your voice. a small smirk spreads across his handsome features as he eyes your form in a two piece black laced dress which ends by your thighs.

“yukino said you were looking for me.” you say with a little chuckle as you wrap your arms around his waist.

he looks down at your beautiful features whilst draping his own arms around your body, “i was getting bored in there.”

you pout, looking up at him, “but it's dobangal's birthday. people are dancing in there, like we should be doing right now.”

“are you really my (y/n)?” he pulls you closer to him, his hands inching to your lower back and you look at him perplexed. “she's not into dancing.”

a little giggle escapes your pink lips as sting stares into your eyes, “i'm not but slow dancing can't be that hard.”

an innocent smile forms on sting's face as he shifts his hands from your lower back and toward your butt.

“sting!” you whisper yell. “stop, what are y— people will see.”

he chuckles at your reaction, “people down below will be getting an upskirt, i can't have that happening.” his hands presses over your dress just below your butt. “i'm the only exception.” he whispers in your ear. his voice and touch sends tingles throughout your body.

“s-sting,” you blush deeply looking down, “no pda please.”

“you're getting flustered all of a sudden...” you can sense the smirk on his face. “but in bed yo—”

“sting!” you yell in embarrassment while quickly covering his mouth with your palm. “you're such a pervert.” you pout as a light shade of blush covers your cheeks.

he raises an eyebrow as he stares down at you. you finally remove your palm from his mouth, “just for you (y/n).”

“why are you like this?” you mumble to yourself as you grip sting's arms, “let's go inside before someone sees you trying to be overly romantic.”

“(y/n)...” sting whines. “i'm hurt, how can you resist me?”

you smirk slightly, feeling sting's arms slide along your waist, “that's a secret.” you lie. obviously you've been affected by him—because clearly your heart is fluctuating at a high pace—but you conceal it.

“and where are we going?” he questions innocently but then his tone contrasts. “are we going to finish what we star—”

you elbow him slighy in the gut, although it wouldn't do much justice since you know what's under there. “you're going to dance with me.” you give him a wide smile.

°

°

°

you stand facing the handsome and ethereal sting with his hands clasped against yours so perfectly that it almost felt unreal. you both moved slowly to the rhythm of the music.

your glances fixated on each other— just like from a movie scene where two people who are deeply in love each other. you could feel sting's perfect hands slowly travel down you back pulling you closer to him.

the sexual tension coursing between you two, especially sting, was so thick that a knife couldn't even cut through it. you breathed in his scent, instantly having it take affect on your body making your knees weak.

you wrap your arms even more securely around sting's nape for support, only to have him lean closer to you whispering something into your ear, making your cheeks flush once more.

his lips travel from your ears to your neck as he gives you light butterfly kisses, allowing soft moans to escape your lips.

“you like that?” sting chuckles deeply against your skin driving your need for him even further.

you bite your lip while looking at a satisfied looking sting. with his hands on your hips he leads you off the crowded dancefloor and toward a door. you both exit and move to a secluded part of the venue.

once you two were completely alone sting pins you up against the wall crashing his lips onto yours. it's rough and passionate— it's different from every other time you both did it.

you could almost feel his desire for you but you couldn't lie, your desire for him was aching too. he lips then travelled from yours to your neck, biting softly on your skin allowing moans to escape your lips once more.

your hands travelled up his body, tugging on his blazer. with his lips still connected to you he removes it and you unbutton his shirt revealing his toned and muscular body, which is a guaranteed turn on for you.

he smirks seeing as the sudden cute and shy (y/n) turn into just the opposite. he removes whatever articles of clothing you have on, only leaving you in your laced underwear.

his hands travels against your unclothed body as you play with the buckle of his belt. his slender and huge hands reach your boobs, massaging and squeezing them letting out more moans from you.

you feel sting's hot breath against your skin but you also feel a little something poking at your lower half which immediately drives you over the edge, "sting...” you moan his name as you crash your lips against his once more.

he grabs your butt picking you up. you wrap your legs around his waist, your womenhood against his six pack earns you a moan from sting. he unclasped your lacy bra, slipping it off you and onto the ground—soon to be forgotten.

his lips travels down to your exposed chest and........

well you can imagine the rest, since i don't write lemons.

a/n: yikes! sorry to be a disappointment but i don't write lemons and this was

a/n: yikes! sorry to be a disappointment but i don't write lemons and this was ... oof ...way too much for me to write😶.

this was originally unpublished because i felt super uncomfortable about having it up. i've never wrote something like this before but i just feel i should bring it back. 🐯

~author-chan💜