84

Tulip lead me to where two men were currently in a back-to-back battle against a circle of cultists.

I somehow knew what I had to do. I am seriously bad a commanding a room, but...I had to.

"Enough." I let black bricks cover half of my body.

Huh. They were surprisingly easy to control.

For now.

All the cultists looked at me and immediately dropped into bows. The two old men were confused.

"F-Ford? Stan? Why are you here?" I tried to keep up my charade of being a Great Demon Lord.

Huh. It's not really a charade anymore, is it...?

Demon Lord Alcor.

Yeah, I could live with that.

"Dipper!" They shouted at the same time. The cultists pointed their...daggers?! At them.

"It's okay. Prepare these two for a pEAcEfUl meeting in my chambers." I demanded.

And suddenly, everyone dispersed, but not before stripping my great uncles of almost all of their weapons.

Almost.

My bricks crumbled off as I went back to my room at the cult, hearing shouting about Mabel's well-being from Ford, questions.

I didn't hear him.

I was too busy being confused. That...came naturally. Since when have I been able to do that...?

Commanding a room, commanding people.

I've never been good with people at all.