↳ three

ROSE, LINDSEY, AND ADAM RAN ALONG THE CORRIDOR WITH DE MAGGIO, "Civilians! Let them through!" she called, as they ran through the incoming phalanx of guards

ROSE, LINDSEY, AND ADAM RAN ALONG THE CORRIDOR WITH DE MAGGIO, "Civilians! Let them through!" she called, as they ran through the incoming phalanx of guards. Lindsey let out a small whimper as she heard the gunfire. She knew that they were going to die but it still hurt when she heard their screams echoing in the corridor.

"Stairs! That's more like it." Rose let out a breath of relief, as they reached the set of stairs, "It hasn't got legs. It's stuck!"

"It's coming! Get up!" De Maggio ordered. They only ran up a short amount, them looking down on the Dalek that had entered the stairwell.

"Great big alien death machine defeated by a flight of stairs." Adam mocked, laughing but his smile fell with the glare that Lindsey was giving him. De Maggio held her gun in the direction of the Dalek.

"Now listen to me. I demand that you return to your cage. If you want to negotiate then I can guarantee that Mister van Statten will be willing to talk. I accept that we imprisoned you and maybe that was wrong, but people have died, and that stops right now. The killing stops. Have you got that? I demand that you surrender. Is that clear?"

"Elevate."

Lindsey's eyes widened, in fear as she watched the Dalek glide up the stairs towards them.

"Oh my god." Rose gasped.

"Adam, get her out of here." De Maggio ordered, turning towards him.

"Come with us. You can't stop it." Rose begged,

"Please, you have to come with us." Lindsey, placed her hand on her arm, begging her to follow. De Maggio shook her head, pushing the young red-haired away into Adam's arms.

"Someone's got to try." Lindsey glanced at her as Adam began to pull her away, "Now get out! Don't look back. Just run."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." she apologized, De Maggio gave her a sad smile, nodding before Adam dragged them away.

They ran up the corridor, they soon heard a laser followed by a scream in pain. Lindsey let out a sob as Adam pulled her along.

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

Lindsey, Rose, and Adam ran into view of the armed soldiers, "Hold your fire!" The commander ordered, "You three, get the hell out of there!" he shouted at them, without a second thought that ran past the guards at the entrance. They stopped, looking back as the Dalek entered the room.

It turned its dome in their direction, mostly towards the girl in pink, Lindsey. It zooms in on her face, looking right at her.

Adam grabbed her arm roughly, dragging her out of the area.

"It was looking at her," Rose informed, pointing towards Lindsey.

"Yeah, it wants to slaughter us." Adam scoffed, pulling them away.