Chap. 9

Kelanie
Flashback...
"April I'm really sorry about how I treated you in your car. I shouldn't keep running to Tre for help when I have you right by my side" I tell April as we walked down the hall to the student parking lot.

"You know what. I'm not even gonna keep that against you. I get it somethings you can tell me but not him just like there are somethings you can't tell tell me but you can tell him. I accept your apology plus I missed yo short ass" April says with a smile before wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

"Let's go out to eat a nigga hungry" I said giving an excuse to rub my stomach. I'm sorry but it's just a habit now that I know there is a little Tre'vontae and Kelanie inside of me.
End of flashback...
2 months and 2 weeks after flashback...
"BAE!!" I yelled out in excitement. I hear rushing of feet slapping the steps then a panic looking Tre is standing in the doorway.

"What is it bae!?" He questioned me while walking to my side. I looked up at him with a smile which seemed to calm him down.

"Sit down and feel my stomach" I tell him. He sat down next to me and put his hand on my small bump and I placed my hand a little under his.

"What is- oh shit bae! You feel that?!" He asks me overly excited. I nodded with a smile and tears in my eyes. (N/A: if you don't know or haven't caught in yet they are feeling the baby kick)

"That's our baby. That's our baby!" He says with joy and excitement in his eyes with a huge smile.

"What do you think we having?" I questioned him.

"I would be happiest with a boy and I will be happy with a girl" he said

"I want a baby girl but if it is a boy then I will love him the same" I said before pecking his lips.

"I'm gonna be a dad" he says as if he's talking to himself but then repeats it louder like if he says it out loud it really is true. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Yes your gonna be a dad and I'm gonna be a daddy" I tell him and we both start laughing together.

"I love you so fucking much" He says and it got quit and we just stared at each other.

"I love you too" I tell him. It's rare that we say it to each other so when he says it at a randomly good time I get all excited and become a blushing mess.

"I can't wait until it gets to escape that stomach of yours" He says rubbing my stomach.

"Trust me with the hormones and cravings this little person has had me go through I can't wait till he is out and I get to see what we created." I tell him while looking down at my stomach.

"I still can't believe that you are a guy and can get pregnant!" He shouts startling me for a second.

"Damn bae calm down" I tell him before patting his shoulder.

-/("$,.::/";@$))&;?)$&;:)@&&&4&&:$2@/)!:&:&?:!/&&;&

Chapter 10 coming up next...
Edited