⠀⠀𝟭𝟯. ❛ THE CULLING THEN, IT WAS OBSCENE ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 ❜

chapter no. 013!

❝ DANTE'S HELL

❝ DANTE'S HELL.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

    "YOU'RE GOING TO TRACK DOWN THE RED SCORPIONS," HOTCH STATED THE MOMENT I'D SAT DOWN. Blinking, I stared up blankly at the man as he placed a laptop in front of me. "You know everything there is to know. It's time to put that knowledge to good use." Raising my brows, my eyes darted between him and Rossi as I resisted the urge to yawn. Judging by their facial expressions, they needed me to do this. There were no leads in the case except for me; I was the keeper of keys and secrets.

     The Red Scorpions had the power to destroy my very being with just a snap of their fingers. A simple command from one of the three leaders is all it would take. They had the power to break me down in a way that no one would be able to do, especially since they had my father.

     It was still unclear whether my father was back on their side, but it didn't matter. What mattered was that there were people that needed my help, and the voice in the back of my head that tried to get me to do the right thing every now and then was urging me to listen.

     Merely nodding, I pressed my lips together and looked down at the computer screen. Through hell or high water, I was going to help them. Even though that meant there would be an even larger target on my back.

     "No, no, no! Derek, I am not working with a bad guy!" A voice that was foreign to me entered the adjoining room and approached where I sat at the desk.