°•°• chapter five •°•°

He is a villain by the devil's law

He is a killer just for fun, fun, fun, fun

That man's a snitch and unpredictable

He's got no conscience, he got none, none, none, none

All I know, should've let go, but no

'Cause he's a bad boy with a tainted heart

And even I know this ain't smart 』

____

god I can't take it any longer. yoongi twitched slightly, one name taking over his twisted mind;

hobi.

the way he licked his lips ever so gently, the way he spoke, how he listened to ever broken word yoongi said, and most importantly; the way he carried himself.

hobi didn't flaunt it over the top like some people with his kind of body did, he did ever so slightly, to the point that it was driving yoongi crazy.

not that he wasn't already.

“yoongi! hi! i heard they found jin yesterday.” he sat was wearing a black sweater croptop with roses along the sleeves, and baggy addias pants.

damn.

“hey hobi. yeah, they had him put in a private cell.”

“w-what did he do?” he sat down cross-legged on the floor.

“let's just say that there was a lot of blood everywhere.” hoseok shivered. (details coming soon don't worry)

a few minutes passed by,..both extremely nervous for what they were about to say to each other.

“listen, I have to tell you something-” they both said at the same time, blushing.

the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

“we obviously both want to say it so I will, it's been two years since we've met, and..I haven't felt this way about someone in a while.” hobi started. “a-and..I was worried that, since..I'm your therapist it would be weird and that you wouldn't like anymore...” he twirled his fingers nervously.

“no, I understand. do you trust me?”

“of course I do.”

“then sneak me out.” the other gasped.

“b-but if they catch us you could get killed.” tears welled up.

yoongi embraced him in a hug, letting him sob into his shirt. “it's ok. you don't have to-”

“no! i-i'll do it. tonight.”

“are you sure?” he nodded.

“yes, I trust you.”

‹‹---››