Black Friday

SAINT ANDERSON

"I SMELL BACON!" I heard Troy loud ass throughout the house

"I SMELL BACON!" I heard Troy loud ass throughout the house. Shaking my head I turned the pan off and took out the last pieces of bacon putting them on the plate.

"Oh shit Saint in here cooking? You trying to kill everyone. I'm not eating nope." Troy said while picking up the plate of waffles.

"Boy bye. If I wanted to kill everyone I would have did it while they were sleep." I told him while carrying the food to the dining room table.

"If you must know it's my apologize to G's family for my behavior last night." I told him. Last night did not go How expected. I was drunk, annoyed and did not behave how a boss ass bitch should. I let Elijah and Alexis presences get under my skin.

"Yea you was wilding. Thought you and Sev' was coming back to shoot this shit up." He said laughing while taking a piece of bacon. "Your annoying, where's my Seven at Anyways." I asked.

"She was taking way to long so me and Tristan left her ass." He said causing me to look at him. "What cold breakfast is nasty." He said shrugging his shoulders. Shaking my head I finished setting the table.

"Oh shit you made fried chicken! It's going down it's going down!" He yelled while doing a little dance.

"Ooh it's smells good in here

"Ooh it's smells good in here." Gloria said while walking in the dining room holding her robe together. "I must admit, I'm impressed." She said taking a piece of bacon.

"You can tell everyone to come eat." I told her while going to clean up the kitchen. "Shit don't have to tell me twice!" Troy annoying ass said.

"Thank you." Gionni said while wrapping his arms around my stomach and kissing on my next. "For?" I asked while washing the dishes.

"Breakfast it was good as fuck. Ma on her fourth waffle." He said. "Oh well your welcome. I felt like I owed it to them." I said turning the water off and turning around to face him.

"Owe them? Nigga you don't owe anybody shit. Remember that Saint. You gonna fuck around and cause yourself to have a mental breakdown always trying to please everyone." He said looking me dead in my eyes. "I know G." I said not trying to hear what he had to say.