20

JIN: You idiot! Are you crazy? Why would you do that?!

NAMJOON: Yah! She just said that she needed privacy and we need to respect it.

JIN: Did you forgot it already? Jungkook told us to never leave her side. I'm going inside now.

Jin said and rolled his eyes and started to walk back to the room but stop by namjoon.

JIN: Move bitch.

He said and glare.

NAMJOON: Yah give that nurse some space.. She needs to do her job. And she can't focus if you continue to curse on her.

JIN: Shut up.. Just admit it that you like that bitch.

NAMJOON: Yah.. I didn't said that.

JIN: Oh yeah.. Just because she showed her puppy eyes to you and you gave up that easily? What if something happen inside? I thought you are smart?!

He said and rolled his eyes again.

JIN: And I hate this hospital..

He said as he stomp his feet and cross his arms.

NAMJOON: Why?

JIN: Cause why the fck y/n is wearing a blue hospital gown?! It's should be PINK cause she's a girl! Not blue!!

Jin yelled making namjoon rolled his eyes and face palm at his childish behavior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK

1 HOUR EARLIER

JUNGKOOK'S POV

We walk inside my building with a few cops behind me.

Earlier we figured it out that it was really eunha. She was captured outside our village and we saw her car template and it has the same number as her car. That's why we were all sure that it was eunha.

It was an enough evidence of what she did to my wife. And now.. She needs to pay.

We made it to her office and to our surprise she wasn't there.

CHIEF: Start looking around now!

The chief order and everyone on the floor started to panicked. They are all confused and shock of what was happening now.

COP¹: Sir.. She's not here.

COP²: She's not here either. We've been looking around but we didn't see any sign of her.

I sigh.

JUNGKOOK: Where is that bitch.

I said through my gritted teeth. And clenched my fist.

CHIEF: Mr. Jeon. Do you have any other idea of where she is right now?

I shook my head.

JUNGKOOK: I don't know.. Cause I could barely talk to eunha.

The chief nodded.

CHIEF: Just keep on searching!

???: What's going on here?

We heard a voice from behind. I look behind me and I rolled my eyes when I saw who it was.

JIMIN: Tzuyu.. Why are you still doing here?