Chapter 17

I just remembered something random that happened like last month XD

So basically I'm in a class that is made up of people from three different schools. Each school had to make a list of positives and issues of their school. Well for one of our issues we literally put the name of a teacher XD

Idk why that popped in my head but I figured I'd share. I'm sure a lot of you can relate : P

•••••

I had spent enough time here to know when to ignore pastas. For example, a few days ago LJ offered me candy and I knew to just walk away or I'd end up in EJs lab with a terrible stomachache. However, my interactions with the pastas weren't always bad, even when sometimes it might have seemed like they were.

I mentioned that I didn't like being called a maid, but that's only when it's used in a derogatory way. Many of the pastas didn't use the term in a mean way though, which I was perfectly okay with. I didn't realize I was allowing it to get out of hand by doing this... until it got out of hand.

It started out as Jeff, Ben, and I watching an anime in the living room. At one point, the main character had to dress up as a maid which immediately led the two sitting on both sides of me to point at the screen and say it was me.

After a few seconds of silence they both jerked their heads up and stared at each other.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Ben asked Jeff.

"Let's do it." Jeff replied.

That was all I heard before they raced off the couch and ran off to who knows where, leaving me to continue watching the anime on my own. Or at least, as on my own as it could get with Smile Dog sitting near my feet and the occasional pasta walking by.

After what felt like forever, Ben and Jeff came back into the room, both of them chuckling suspiciously and Ben holding something behind his back.

"Oh (Y/NNNNNNNN)" Jeff said in a sickly sweet voice.

The two walked to the front of the couch and stood right in front of me, blocking my view of the TV and forcing me to focus on them.

"We got you a present~" Ben said, a smile never leaving his face. It was almost weird how they both had the same smile.

I sighed and stared at them, waiting for them to get it over with, because judging by their behavior, it wasn't going to be a gift I'd enjoy.

They exchanged a glance before Ben pulled out a maids outfit from behind his back.

"I am not wearing that." I deadpanned.

"But you'd look so goodddd in ittttt" Jeff complained.

Just at that moment, Masky, Toby, and Hoodie all walked in the front door. Hoodie immediately retreated to his room and Masky hovered by the door, watching what was going down. As for Toby, he walked right over.

"Toby! Don't you think (Y/N) would look great in this?" Ben asked him, holding up the outfit. I sighed, waiting for Toby to yell at them for harassing me... but he didn't.

"O-Omg! (Y/N), y-you would-d look ad-adorab-ble in th-that!" Toby squealed.

I was astonished.

"I-what?" I asked, looking from Toby to the outfit and back again.

Ben, Jeff, and Toby all nodded their heads excitedly at me before Ben shoved the outfit towards me and made me take it.

I reluctantly headed to the closest bathroom and changed into the outfit. If Toby wanted me to do it, I kind of had to. I took off my clothes slowly and glared at the maids outfit before putting it on as slow as I possibly could.