Chapter 30

***

***

"Please tell me those aren't gucci!" I said as I roll my eyes at Taehyung.

"They are gucci," he answered childishly.

"You know, you should just be investing on a business or something," I said while shaking my head.

"They're not for me,"

"Oh really? You said that to me the last time you came here,"

"It's for Jimin's birthday,"

"Oh," was all I could say.

"Well, aren't you going to cook ramen for me?" he said as he lies down on my bed.

My dorm here is pretty small compared to my massive apartment back in Korea so seeing him all.splayed on my single bed makes it even smaller than it already is.

His blonde hair is no longer found in his head rather a dark brown shade accentuated his now manlier features.

"Oh, by the way, Jungkook said you should video chat today," he muttered while removing his clothes.

"Yah! You should just tell me to go out, I don't wanna see your naked body!" I said shutting my door close.

"I know you wanted to see me naked!!!" his yell was muffled behind the closed door.

I swear this boy is crazy.

Jungkook answered my video call on the third ring.

"Hyun mi!!" he yelled.

"Oppa! I miss you,"

"Yah, you're being a cry baby again,"

"Am not!"

"Is Tae with you?"

"De,"

"Don't you dare sleep with him on the same room araso?!" (understand)

"De, de," I answered amused at him.

"I saw one of your videos saying 'I'm not your oppa!' oh my god I just can't believe you said that," I teased him mimicking him on the video.

"I have my reasons," he said his satoori accent peeking through.

"That was so hilarious to me,"