Hi, Welcome to Chili's/Requested

Requested by TatyanaLoveBucky

Warnings: Vines, Cursing, you've been warned.

I like how when I was writing this I couldn't think of any Vines, yet at 2 am I can think of 30 different vine references.

Dad!Tony

———

Peter and You exchange a smirk and crack your knuckles. Peter backflips and lands on the ceiling. He walks towards the hall and into the main area.

You see your father instantly on the couch and you run over to him.

"Morning Dad!" You say and hug your father tightly. Tony smiled and hugs you back as he kissed the top of your head.

"Morning darling," He replies and you sit next to him. He smiled wider and just sighs.

"By the way, where's Pet— OH MY FUCKING GOD!" He yelled and fell off the couch. You laugh as Peter bursts out in laughter.

"Wow, didn't mean to scare you Mr. Stark!" Peter said and smirked. Tony rolled his eyes jokingly. Suddenly a large bang was heard from the ceiling, causing Peter to make a noise and fall onto the ground.

Clint pokes his head out of his vents and tsked at him.

"Uh huh. Didn't mean to scare you Parker," He said smirking. Tony high-fives him as you just laugh harder.

"YOU COULDA DROP MY CROISSANT!" Peter yelled back causing the two males to become confused. You couldn't stop your laughter from getting louder.

"DID I JUST HEAR A VINE REFERENCE?!" Wade yells as he drops from the heavens.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" Tony and Clint asked, as the merc fell through the ceiling.

"God sent him," Peter commented causing you to scoff.

"Bold of you to assume he isn't god," You replied and smirked. Wade rolled his eyes and cracked his knuckles.

Clint just sighs and leaves. He had enough of bullshit for one day.

Tony just sat there in shock. He really didn't want to deal with three children. This is where he gets punished for adopting to many children. He knew this was coming, the time where he would have to hear those god awful references.

"Look, Kids lets talk," Tony said and sat all of you down. He tried to think of a way for this to end.

"When I was little-," Tony was cut off by you snorting.

"*scoff* was?" You asked causing Peter to burst out in laughter. Wade does a left boob grab on Peter as he laughs.

Tony's eyes widen as he realizes the truth. It's already spread and infected the children's minds. He must leave and warn the others.

"Jarvis, activate code This Bitch Empty," Tony said and turned back at the children.

"YEET!" You all replied and started to scatter around the room. Tony took this as a chance to run into the nearest room. He saw Steve and Bucky under the bed. Tony locked the door and shushed the two soldiers.

"Oh god. They're coming," Bucky mumbled from under the bed. Tony gulped as he heard footsteps approaching. He mumbled a curse and awaited a knock.

"Dad? Where are you?" You snicker. Tony licks his lips nervously. Loud bangs are heard against the door. Tony lets it swing open as Wade jumps in.

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME! I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE," He said before releasing a loud screech.

Peter and you look at each other and smirk.