10- open wounds

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

"Calm down puto. Im not here for you. Im here for Ariella." Oscar glared at Julian as they just stared at each other.

"Guys stop." I said smacking Julian's arm.

I really dont understand why nobody likes Julian. Nobody wants me happy.

"What do you need Oscar?" I gave him a half smile as he smiled back.

"So i kinda need your assistance." He said as he lifted up his shirt to show me a cut that was making him bleed onto his shirt.

"Oscar what the fuck!" My voice changed so quick. I freak out when people get hurt, who wouldn't. Which is why i can never be a nurse.

"Ariella im not dying i just need you to help me out." Oscar tried to lighten the mood by laughing.

I dragged him into the house and to the kitchen.

"Take off your shirt." I demanded, he was quick to do that.

Such a tool.

"What?" He asked making me stand straighter. "Nothing."

Julian was leaning on the door frame of the bathroom just watching to make sure Oscar didn't try to pull anything.

"Dont stare too long. Wouldnt want you to get a boner." Oscar narrowed his eyes at Julian.

"Shut the fuck up." Julian rolled his eyes and headed to my room.

"Nah im good." Oscar smiled making me slap his arm but not too hard.

"Ay!" He growled at me as i just laughed to myself. "You need to stop being a trouble maker." I glared at him as i took a towel and press it against the wound.

"So what happened?"

"Don't ask." He shook his head.

"Okay well why aint your hyna doing it?" I questioned as i look for the biggest bandaid in the bathroom cabinet.

"We're in a fight again." He huffed in annoyance.

"Uh oh. What did you do?" I giggled to myself making him glare at me.

"You're supposed to be on my side." He rolled his eyes.

"What happened?" We both just kept looking at each other. I caught him staring at my lips.

"She was drunk as fuck last night. Actin all stupid like she dont got a boyfriend."

"What was she doin?" I questioned.

"Chismosa much?" He chuckled to himself.

"Fine dont tell me. I dont give a fuck." I rolled my eyes as i examined the cut before putting on some treatment and a bandage. (This shit probably so wrong but idgaf i aint a doctor. I aint ever gonna be a doctor. Lets hope i dont become one)

"Im kidding. Stop being so sensitive." He licked his lips. He needs to stop being cute.

"One of my homies was there and he said she was acting like she was single." Oscar shook his head.

"She was just tryna have fun." I shrug.

"I didn't say she couldnt. But when shes acting like she dont gotta man it just makes me look stupid as fuck." He said and i could tell he was hurt about this whole situation.

"Im sorry." I frowned as he just smiled. "Its cool." He shrugged.

"Okay well you're done. Please be more careful." I frowned as he nodded his head.

"I'll see you later mamas." He said before walking out to the backyard probably where Dom was always at.

I smiled at what he called me as i walked into my room.

Shit i forgot he was still here.

"Finally." Julian rolled his eyes as i sat on the bed next to him.

I kissed him gently and got under the blankets.

"What should we watch?" I ask him as he cuddled with me.

"Rick & Morty."

After Julian left i decided to head down to the garage.

I turned on the light and noticed Andrew's car was in there. I popped the hood open and looked at everything and then i realized it needs an oil change.

I jacked the car up and put down the jack stands under the car.

"Ariella." I heard a shout which caused me to almost hit my head.

I quickly got up and looked at Oscar.

"What the fuck dude you scared me." I whine as he just laughs.

"Lo siento." He says as he sits on the stool.

"So what are you still doing here?" I question him as he just shrugs.

"I dont wanna be home." He says making me frown at him.

"Wanna help me change the oil on the car?" I ask as he chuckles and nods his head.

I giggle as i grab my phone and plug the aux cord into it to play music on the speaker.

Oscar just looks at me and smiles even bigger. I removed the filler cap.

"Wheres the wrench?" He asked as i pointed to the table with all the tools.

He grabbed the wrench and screws off the oil drain plug.

I placed the bowl under the drain and we both watch as the oil dripped out. We just talked about our day.

Cesar walked into the garage looking confused that we were laughing and having a good time.

I paused the song and we looked at him as he smiled.

"What ya guys doin?" He questioned as i shook my head.

"Nothing." I laughed as he smirked.

"Oh um Oscar?" Cesar said as Oscar looked at me then at him.

"Hm?" Oscar responded.

"Nicole is looking for you."

"Good for her." Oscar said as he continued to check the oil.

"Can i spend the night?" He questioned making me laugh.

"Sure."

-sweeteasaint