Ch. 28

I rub my eyes, yawning as I look down at the weight on my lap. The room was dark and a few rays of light that shined through from the moonlight, so all I could see was a figure laying his head on my lap as he hugged my waist.

I look at the clock on the night stand. 1:28 am. I lay my head back down, wondering who it was that was laying in bed with me.

I didn't mind. I was just curious.

Maybe it was Jungkook? He likes to come in and lay with me.

Or Hoseokie?

I look once more at the figure.

It couldn't be Namjoon or Tae because the member laying on my lap wasn't as big as them.

I was too tired to think about who was laying on me, so I just laid my head back down on the pillow and massaged his head out of habit.

He softly lifted his head, causing me to shift my gaze at him. The moonlight peaking in through the window illuminated his face, revealing his red, swollen eyes that met mine, making my stomach knot.

Jimin.

Why was he crying? Why was he laying with me? Did he carry me to my bed?

"Molly," He whispers, hugging my waist tighter.

"Jimin, What are you doing here?" I ask, sitting up on the bed and turn the light on to see him better.

Jimin sits up, sitting across from me. He looks down at his hands and sighs.

"I'm sorry." He says, finally meeting my eyes. "I know you're tired, but I can't let you go to sleep mad at me."

I shake my head. "I'm not mad. We can talk about it in the morning." I crawl out of bed, walking towards the bathroom. I can hear the weight lifting off the bed as he stands to his feet behind me.

"Molly," Jimin says, raising his voice a little. He grabs my wrist, turning me around to face him. I stand in front of him, my eyes never leaving his.

Yes I was angry, but not because of him and Seulgi. I was angry at myself. I was angry because even though I was hurt, there was something about him that made me want him. How could he hurt me and still have this affect on me?

"Don't walk away from me." He whispers. His warm breath against my skin as he stares at me with those beautiful eyes that were swollen from crying.

I shake my head, not wanting him to say another word. I thought that if I let him speak, he'd tell me it's over. That there wouldn't be an us, because he still loves her. He loves her and not me.

"Jimin don't." I say, letting a tear slip away from my eye. "You don't have to tell me. I know you're going back to her. And I'm not mad. Just-" I pause, looking away from his eyes. "Just go."

He puts his hand under my chin, guiding me back to meet his eyes. "No." He shakes his head, pulling me closer to him. "I want you." My heart beats faster after every word he says.

"But-" he cuts me off.

"What you saw there, was her trying to get me back." He sighs. "It was nothing more."

I hiccup as a result of crying, causing him to giggle cutely. "I want you. You and no one else. So be mine."

His hand moves from my chin to my cheek, wiping away the tears streaming down my face with his thumb.

"What?" I ask, looking into his eyes in disbelief.

Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend?

"I want you to be mine. Just mine."

I smile before crashing my lips onto his. I feel him smile against my lips before kissing my back passionately. He reaches my thighs, picking me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. Never breaking the kiss, he walks to the bed, laying me on my back as he hovered over me.

The kiss becomes rough as he grinds against me. My hand travels to the hem of his shirt, tugging at it. He laughs in between kisses, before pulling away and taking his shirt off, revealing his rock hard abs. I bite my lip in frustration, wanting to connect our lips together.

He growls before leaning in. "You're biting your lips again." He says, his eyes never leaving my lips. His eyes were filled with lust as they travel up and down my body.

"What are you gonna go about it?" I tease.

He licks his lips before they curve into a smirk. He leans in closer, our lips brushing against each other. I lean in, wanting to place my lips on his, but he moves. I groan in frustration, causing him to giggle.

His lips meet my neck, sucking my skin gently. I giggle at his touch. But my giggles turn into moans when he sucks on my soft spot.

-

My chest rises up and down as I try to pull myself together. The empty space next to me sinks as Jimin falls beside me.

Wow.

My first.

"How was it?"

I swallow and try to catch my breath. "Amazing." I moan, closing my eyes as I remember the high.

He kisses my cheek and pulls me closer, our naked bodies touching under the silky sheets.

"You're mine, okay?" He whispers in my ear. I smile, nodding softly.

I turn and stare at him as he watches me with his sweet brown eyes. They weren't lustful anymore. They were sweet and innocent.

Wow! The duality of Park Jimin.

He leans in, planting a kiss on my forehead. Another on my cheek, and on the other. One on my nose and my chin. Lastly, my lips.

"Yummy." He giggles innocently, rubbing his nose against mine.

-

:))