15. Such a sweet gentle jinn..

💙 Nushrath💙

Pick up chukki.. pick up.. " I wriggled impatiently while waiting for her to pick my call..

She is online and why isnt she picking it up?

My mind clouded over the possibilities on what could have happened at office today but considering that its Shezaad sir and chukki involved I couldnt settle for one.

"Nush.." she sobbed from the other side of the line.. my heart skipped a beat..

"Chukki.. chukki tell me.. is everything fine? Calm down.. calm down.. tell me what happened?" I cooed over her,by now sure that something has gone wrong..

"Nush.. how can I..? I feel soo soo suffocated, it feels like I've lost my will power to live anymore.. I just cant take it Nush.. I simply cant.. I give up.." she cried harder making my veins go numb..

Is she back to her- her.. that self again?
Ya rabb.. no please dont let it be that.. No..
I gulped the tears forming in my beads and pressed my hand harder on to the phone to prevent dropping it down due to shaking.

"Chukki.. calm down and spill what happened?"I urged her..

"Nush-Nush.. Its chief Jabalah.." she whined..

"Wait whaat? Chief who chukki?" I asked confounded.

"Nush.. I never expected this to happen.. I dont want it to go this way. I had so many dreams.. so many plans" she sobbed heartbrokenly making my heart wrench in pain..

"Doode Its the crappy old gobshrunk chief Jabalah.."

"Chukki.. I felt like my mind going into overdrive.. what the jahannam is she muttering about.. chief Jabalah? Gobshrunk? Is it another name for shezaad sir? Or did she tangle herself into some other problems? Yah Allah dont let it be this.."

"Chukki.. stop now.." I spoke in a stern voice.. and explain properly whatever it is.."

"Nush..Nush.. Its the wretched idiot chief again..He is plotting against Zak.." she broke into another set of hysterical tears..

"Chief Jabalah and now Zak? Cut the crap Ahaana.. you are scaring me"

"Nush.. Its Zakwaan.. MY zakwaan.. I know I know.. he cant be mine. But i want him to be united with Shehed..His precious..My Zakwaan's Precious.. It breaks me nush.. seeing zakwaan broken..

Moreover as if this doesnt suffice. This dumbhell is plotting with a new malicious witch to kill shehed. Why ? Why? Why?"

"Zakwaan.. and now shehedh too?what-"I screamed..

"Mark my words Nush.. if only that majestic chief Jabalah of Rayyan clan does something to interfere into zak-shehed love,I wont have second thoughts on assasinating him in no time,that too in a mysterical,brutal way" she growled now going into a serial-killer-mode.

"I really want an update so fast nush.. I cant wait to see my zak"she started crying again in a choked tone which I guess is due to burying her face into a pillow.

"UPDATES?"

Then it dawned on me.. staying online and not answering my calls and now crying over some Zakwaan? For sure she is fangirling over some wattpad characters and crying for then.. chukki and her obsessions..

A flush of crimson suffused my face, my veins popping up in rage. I clenched my fists to control the urge to not slam the phone somewhere..

This cockroach.. while my mind is in hysterics trembling on what could have happened.. here she is drowning in her fantasy and drooling over some Zak..

"You ass of a Monkey.. *beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep*..

I exhaled deeply after spilling my rage on her..

"when did you become this fluent in cursing?" She giggled..

"You ass.. here Im struggling unable to decipher what could have gone wrong.. and what you are doing is drooling over a book guy.."

"Nush.. zakwaan is such a gentleman.. you cant resist him..: she replied coyly in a dreamy tone..

"Naah.. he is such a sweet gentle-jinn.. there is no way you are not gonna like him.."

"Wait what? Zakwaan is a jinn?"

"Yup.. the son of the great chief Jabalah of rayyan clan of jinns.."

"Yaa allah.. I screamed at the top of my voice.. soo much for dreaming over humans.. this idiot amidst all these rumbles she is going lovey dovey over a jinn.."

"Now stop your dreaming chuks.. explain me what happened.."
She paused for a moment.. and replied back as if she doesnt care..

"Just the usual crap bush.. his usual bickering and punishment.." she shrugged..

She is punished.. and its my fault.. I couldnt contain the guilt i kept drowning in..

"Chukki... Im sorry bruh..
Its massively shenu's fault-that good for nothing thing,why the jahannum she didnt inform me about her dismissal seriously i have no idea.. and maybe.. maybe a teeny tiny bit of mine too. I should have checked it neh.. im sorry duh.."

"Hehe.. how would you remember to check when you are gloating over your prince charming Mr Illthumish.." she scoffed..

"Chukki.  You know there is nothing going on.." I whispered blushing..

"Yaah yaah whatever.."

"Ilthumish didnt do anything?" I asked..

"Oii oii.. what are you thinking of me? IM AHAANA AAHIL.. i dont want your weasel in shining armour to rescue me.. i can take care of myself dummy.." she growled..

"Yah yah suit yourself.. you.. now temme what is the punishment.."

"I seriously donno nush.. I have no idea what awaits for me tomorrow.." she sighed..

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hello peeps.. back with another update .

Dedicated to the creator of Zakwaan😍😂😂 JapaneseSunshine❤❤

How is it??

Soo sooo seee yaaah..

Allah hafiz lovelies😘😘😘😘