Part 19

Friday night
Arabella's POV

Harry, Shawn and I are now all sitting in the movie room on our own beanbags, Harry sitting to the left of me and Shawn sitting next to him. I'm completely cuddled up into my blanket, sunken into the cushioned beanbag in the most comfortable way, while we decide on what to watch.

"Can we watch a horror?" Shawn asks, despite knowing that he loves horrors, he knows how much they scare me and that I'm not able to do anything properly without looking everywhere around me for a murderer or a ghost or something.

"Not happening." I say shaking my head vigorously.

"Ooh how about scream!" He exclaimed excitedly, disregarding my protest, getting off the cushion  beanbag to go find the remote, to search for a movie.

"Nope." I disagree again, curling even deeper into my blanket. "Nah-uh"

"Okay cool, scream it is." He says, ignoring my argument and searching it anyways.

As soon as it finishes loading he clicks play and goes back to sit down and watch the movie .

I sit there absolutely dreading what's about to come in the movie and lift  the blanket higher up, so it's now covering my mouth, with my hands cuddled right into my face so the only thing visible were my eyes.

I sat there praying that nothing will posses me during or after the movie, well any time in actual fact and At least ten minutes into the movie, it goes silent dead silent.

Despite knowing what happens after silence in a horror movie- when something just pops up out of nowhere- I still get absolutely terrified and when the dare comes on the big screen, making it 10 times scarier, I scream while hide under the covers which are supposedly keeping me safe from the murderer in the movie.

Real smart Arabella.

We all know blankets are the only thing to stop a murderer...

Well at least we know why it's called scream now.

Suddenly, out of no where, I feel a pressure change on the cushion, causing me to slowly peep slightly out of the blanket incase it was the murderer. I was relived when I actually saw it was just  Harry was now sitting right next to me, looking down at me while chuckling.

"You know you're missing the movie." He says smiling gently causing my stomach to flutter.

"Yea, that's the point." I say throwing the blanket completely back over my head and holding it there.

"Well how are you supposed to enjoy it, if you can't even see it." He says, slightly pulling down the blanket so he could only see my eyes, causing me to get lost in his eyes.

My stomach flutters even more as he is now looking directly back into my eyes. Those beautiful green eyes.

"Can I join?" He asks softly still looking directly at me, to which I nod and move out of my comfy position in order to accommodate Harry.  He sits down and takes up most of the beanbag, but allows me to sit next right next to him, radiating heat while I make myself comfortable. My legs are now dangling off the front of the beanbag, next to his. I pull the blanket up on top of us as he turns back to watch the movie, leaving me with no other option than to watch as well.

Of course, there isn't only one scary scene in the movie. Trust me if there was, I'd now be very interested in the movie, like why are there no other movies like a cute romance story that we could have watched right now rather than a horror.

Oh how I love those cliche romance movies. Those are my life.

However, sooner than later, much sooner- another petrifying scene appears, giving me a huge fright. I jumped slightly and hid my face under the blanket in my hands and wrapped my legs up, causing harry to laugh again.

My head was now cuddled into him and rested on his chest under the blanket and my legs were intertwined between his legs.

I lift to move away, due to embarrassment, but Harry stops me.

"Don't worry love, cuddling is the best." He says smiling with a genuine look in his eye causing me to blush, but comfortably relax back into him. He lifts his arm to put around my body, while my head rests on his chest, our legs now intertwined.

I know how cliche this is about to sound, and please forgive me but I feel so safe right now, cuddled up with him.

The whole situation leaving me overwhelmed, causes me to look up at Harry and see if this bothers him.

I see how he is completely engrossed in the movie, and look past him to see Shawn looking at me smirking. I give him one of those, don't you dare looks and roll my eyes at him. I turn my attention back to the screen completely dreading the rest of the movie. I feel my eyes getting heavier as I loose focus from the movie and pay attention to Harry's breathing, dosing off a few minutes later in utter content.

Shawns POV

"You guys are very cute." I whisper to Harry as I catch him looking down at Bella with his arm now wrapped around her as she's fallen asleep on his chest.

"She's amazing." He says genuinely, while looking down at her, causing me to smile.

"I can't believe she fell asleep in the middle of a horror movie and hasn't  woken up yet." I say chuckling. "She's absolutely terrified of horror movies."

"I know right." He laughs, turning his attention back to the end of the movie, the scariest parts all finished now.

Saturday morning
Arabella's POV

I wake up, trying to slowly adjust to where I was and why. I looked around to see I was still in the movie room and I must have fallen asleep. I lift my head slightly up to see that instead of a cushion under me, it's actually Harry, and that we both fell asleep next to each other while watching the movie still bundled up in the soft blanket that we shared.

I check the time to see it's 9 am and that we slept here together the whole night. I look past him to see that Shawn isn't here anymore, and I assume that he must have gone to bed after the movie. 

"Morning love." I hear a raspy voice say, and turn to meet Harry's beautiful smile, causing me to smile back at him.