2. the sale

When I wake up the pain is gone, only a small tingling feeling remains on my skin

When I wake up the pain is gone, only a small tingling feeling remains on my skin. The skin on my arms feel smooth, like I've been reborn. Same goes on my legs and down there. It's honestly very nic- wait... DOWN THERE?!

I quickly sit up and look down. I'm naked! I quickly cover myself with my arms and hands, looking around the room frantically. When I see her standing by the shower picking out a shampoo, my body relaxes. Thank god it was her and not that Isaac dude.

"Oh, you're awake." She says and grabs a red shampoo. I gulp and look down at my naked body again. "No need to be ashamed. You have a beautiful figure."

My face turns completely red. Isn't it a bit inappropriate for her to say that? But who am I kidding? She works at a human auction center, everything she does is inappropriate. I glance back at her as she walks up to me and places the shampoos next to the massage table. Our eyes connect and she smiles at me, causing me to turn my head away from her again.

"I'm going to shower you now. Then I will fix your hair, makeup, and nails. I'll pick out a white dress for you, seeing as you're a virgin. Right?" My eyebrows furrow. How does she know that? I glance down at the white wristband strapped a little too tight around my wrist. My mind flashes as I think back to what Isaac said to the young girl earlier. She wore a wristband as well. I stare at the wall, deep in thoughts as I nod my head.

When the sound of the pouring water catches up to me I realize she's no longer next to me, and that I most likely missed the rest of her sentence. Hopefully I didn't miss something important... I guess I'll take it as it comes then.

"How long was I out?" I ask her as I jump off the massage bed, covering my chest as I walk towards the shower. She puts the soap on the shower shelf and turns towards me, her expression changes to one of shock as her jaw hangs slack, her eyes widening slightly. I furrow my eyebrows as she inspects me again.

"Uhm..." She glances at the clock on the wall, and back at me. "About 35 minutes after the procedure was done." She finishes and walks up to me. She grabs my arm and ushers me into the shower. The warm water cascades my body. Oh this is nice. I don't remember the last time I felt this warm, but what I know is that I never want to leave it. "You surprised me when you walked over to me willingly. It's the first time in like forever that someone has done that." She continues.

Oh... I lift my eyebrows. But I tried escaping before, and that didn't exactly go as planned, so why would I try again? I know it will end in death, and right now I don't want to die. At least not yet... I haven't even gotten a chance to fight for my freedom.

"Well, I won't run. Yet.." I say as her hands start to scrub over my body, massaging in the foaming soap all over my skin. She doesn't say anything as she washes my back. I curl my lips to not let out a hiss as she gently washes the marks. I try not to feel uncomfortable and push her away as her hands scrub their way down my thighs. She chuckles as she stands up and washes the scrub away.